BY REVLON #27 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Revlon The Designer Collection 15104 Slanted Tweezer. New. Revlon expert. Stainless Steel. Revlon Guaranteed For Life. see more...

Revlon The Designer Collection 15104 Slanted Tweezer
  • "I also use them to apply my fake eyelashes and thry work really well for that too." in 1 review
  • "they are designed nice and they seem to work very nice And they are affordable" in 1 review
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
GREAT TWEEZERMAN ALTERNATIVE! And waaaaay less expensive! I own quite a few different types and brands of tweezers because I feel like I can never find them when I need them and I buy different styles for different uses. But these Revlon tweezers are SO good for plucking those wild eyebrow hairs! You can get really close and the tips aren't too sharp that they cut the hair. My only complaint would be that mine seemed to dull out quicker than my Tweezerman's. I also don't do any special care, I just toss them in my toiletry bag or in my beauty drawer at home, which could be why they dulled out. Still, I find these to be a great buy for quality and price point!
Lilly w.
Revlon The Designer Collection 15104 Slanted Tweezer. Personally, I like to tweeze and shape my own eyebrows rather than get them waxed or threaded. These tweezers are so affordable and work so well! Often times I struggle to find tweezers that: are "sharp" enough to really grip those stubborn hairs, stay "sharp" for a long period of time of constant use, and sit well in my hand whenever I use them.
These tweezers do all of the above! I've gone ahead and bought 3 pairs to last me a long time, I recommend this product to those of you who are looking to shape your own eyebrows or just simply clean them up!
Marinda H.
Caldwell, ID
These tweezers are the only brand of tweezers I will buy. They don't bend or break. I have never had to replace one unless I lost it. I use it for everything from plucking stray hairs to opening bottles with it and it never dents or bends. I would tell everyone to get these!
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
These are the best tweezers I have ever used and owned. They get small pesky hairs that no other tweezers can seem to get a hold of. They are super easy to use and are affordable. I recommend to anyone and everyone that needs to use tweezers!
Lisa A.
Springfield
I have 2 of these and have had them for years. They are the best tweezers I have ever used. They grab on to those pesky little hairs when others won't. I highly recommend them.
Julie M.
Camden
Does a good job tweezing eyebrows. I got it from walmart but you can find it at walgreens. Very effective, and was easy to use. Pretty good compared to its competitors. I enjoyed that it was slanted because it allowed for more precision. I was very satisfied with this product.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
I’ve bought these tweezers like 3 times. When I lose them I replace them with these exact ones. The slant and grip on these are perfect to pluck my eyebrows every day. I’ve tried many tweezers in my life but these are he best I’ve found. I love them
Breanna H.
These are so good! I've had them for a few months and there still sharp. Very good at getting the little hairs. I just wish they had a sharper slant so that they'd be a little better. But overall they're great
Les C.
Dallas, TX
Although a little more expensive than others, the tweezers assist my thick eyebrow hair. The tweezers also hurt less and I'm someone who has very sensitive skin. Overall, this product is a good value and I would definitely recommend it!
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
Solid tweezers! I use them often and they have yet to Let me down. They always grip the hairs really well which is nice because i do not have time for noncommittal tweezers in my life.