BY REVLON #28 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Revlon The Designer Collection 15104 Slanted Tweezer. New. Revlon expert. Stainless Steel. Revlon Guaranteed For Life. see more...

Revlon The Designer Collection 15104 Slanted Tweezer
  • "I also use them to apply my fake eyelashes and thry work really well for that too." in 1 review
  • "they are designed nice and they seem to work very nice And they are affordable" in 1 review
Lilly w.
Revlon The Designer Collection 15104 Slanted Tweezer. Personally, I like to tweeze and shape my own eyebrows rather than get them waxed or threaded. These tweezers are so affordable and work so well! Often times I struggle to find tweezers that: are "sharp" enough to really grip those stubborn hairs, stay "sharp" for a long period of time of constant use, and sit well in my hand whenever I use them.
These tweezers do all of the above! I've gone ahead and bought 3 pairs to last me a long time, I recommend this product to those of you who are looking to shape your own eyebrows or just simply clean them up!
Shara H.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve bought these tweezers like 3 times. When I lose them I replace them with these exact ones. The slant and grip on these are perfect to pluck my eyebrows every day. I’ve tried many tweezers in my life but these are he best I’ve found. I love them
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon is my.go to tweezer. I love a close to root grab and the slanted tips provide that. I've had mine almost 2 years , and yes I am gonna grab up another set from the local drugstore ♡ Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Slant Point Tweezers
Alaina M.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tweezers you can get at the drugstore. They are affordable and last for years. They grab the smallest hairs. I would recommend these to anyone in the market for tweezers.
Lisa A.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 2 of these and have had them for years. They are the best tweezers I have ever used. They grab on to those pesky little hairs when others won't. I highly recommend them.
Mackenzie K.
I always buy these tweezers because they are affordable and have a nice arch which helps me pluck freshly grown spikes on my chin. No matter how short the hair, these tweezers always seem to pull them straight out as long as I use the sharp tip. I will continue to use these tweezers..plus the zebra stripes are adorable.
Julie M.
Camden
Does a good job tweezing eyebrows. I got it from walmart but you can find it at walgreens. Very effective, and was easy to use. Pretty good compared to its competitors. I enjoyed that it was slanted because it allowed for more precision. I was very satisfied with this product.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These slanted tweezers are perfect for plucking out every unwanted tiny annoying piece of hair. I’ve purchased these tweezers about two years ago and I’m still going strong with my original pair that I would certainly purchase another one when needed down the line
Breanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so good! I've had them for a few months and there still sharp. Very good at getting the little hairs. I just wish they had a sharper slant so that they'd be a little better. But overall they're great
Les C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although a little more expensive than others, the tweezers assist my thick eyebrow hair. The tweezers also hurt less and I'm someone who has very sensitive skin. Overall, this product is a good value and I would definitely recommend it!