Revlon Texturizing Cleanser For Synthetic Hairv uploaded by Nicholle S.

BY REVLON #12 in Hair Extensions

Revlon Texturizing Cleanser for Synthetic Hair removes dulling film, oils and salts.

Buy on Jet.com
Nicholle S.
Richmond Hts, OH
I can not say enough about this cleanser. So I'm natural and I love to wear my natural hair in protective styles to keep it healthy with low manipulation and to do that I'm always trying out new units (wigs) to switch up my style so I tried washing one of my newer units with my regular expensive shampoo and conditioner. It was a mistake. The hair felt heavy and it was too soft, it fell flat. Which is typically what I would always experience but this time I decided that maybe I could look into a cleanser that I could use specifically for my wigs so I spoke with Paula at Noriko wigs, where I had purchased my wig and she suggested I take this texturizing cleanser for synthetic hair, and it turned out beautifully, fresh and like a new wig. I was very happy. I would suggest not to wash your synthetic hair with shampoo you use for your hair.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
This product is great for synthetic hair extensions. I use this one them when they get too dirty with product build up. I only use cold water due to less damage. It had a pleasant smell however I think it could be stronger. I like to be able to smell it when I wear them.
Christina B.
Adamsville, AL
I wear synthetic hair in my braids and this product works wonders. Washing my extensions can be a task but this product makes maintenance a breeze
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Definitely recommend this product. Use it all the time so I'm always running out so fast! Love love love it
Evelyn L.
East Los Angeles
Hey guy what can i say about this well first of all it great and affordable easy to use and totall in love
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absulutly love this product! Good value! I would highly recommend this I will purchase again
Indya W.
bridgend
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Vanessa N.
Corby, Northamptonshire
This spray is really good, you can spray it on your hair without worrying it will go all greasy:) but remember to spray from a distance, it is a lovely product and I recommend
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
I've been wearing wigs for 6 years. This shampoo is "okay". I'm glad I can buy this at Sally's but I would only buy it if I run out of shampoo and the shampoo I ordered isn't in on time. This will be my last resort shampoo.
Catherine H.
Sydney, NS
Love this product Sooo much for my hair extensions!!! Makes them super clean and smell fresh as well. 10/10 for anyone with synthetic hair extensions.