BY REVLON

The Revlon RV2526 Color Swirl Jumbo Comb has wide teeth for untangling, fine teeth for smoothing, and contains no burrs or rough edges to break hair while combing. This long lasting and durable comb does not cause split ends and is uniquely shaped for easy handling. Colors may vary.

Buy on Amazon
Kanita J.
Park Forest, IL
I use this comb as a styling comv to comb out my hair after I curl it with the flat irons. It really tames my hair and make the style pop. The wide teeth make gives a lot of texture to my hairstyle. I also use this comb as a detangler and to comb the conditioner through my hair.
Anna S.
Kershaw, SC
I love this comb and the way my hair feels right after combing my hair. For the price this is definitely worth buying. I use this almost everyday to get my tangles out. I would definitely recommend it
Jacque M.
Live Oak
 This comes great because you have a skinny teeth and you got the bigger wider teeth. I like this one better than a regular comb because of them pull my hair.
Angela E.
Bryant
I love my jumbo comb. U use the large side when my hair is wet to get out tangles, and the small end when I'm curling my hair. Great 2 in 1 comb
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
I love this comb. It's great for really curly frizzy hair which I got. It's a normal size comb with two different teeth so it like 2 comb in one.
Corina H.
Bremerton, WA
I love this comb for getting the tangles out of my hair immediately following a wash. It doesn't pull the hair out like a normal brush would.
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I have this comb and I don't use it often so with that being said I mean it's not a bad comb it's just not really useful I guess for me
Sofía P.
I have no world, this is soooooooo useful, for everything that I want to do to my hair I need it and of course the quality is the most important