BY REVLON

Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This nail polish really surprised me. I’m not a nude polish kind of girl but this color was absolutely beautiful. I got so many compliments on it. It lasted about a week without chipping. I would recommend this to others.
Nancy F.
Phoenix
These nail polish are horrible they take forever to dry and you need 3-4 coats for color to show up and not be streaking but by the time you add the 3rd coat it's chunky and mushy cuz it takes 3 hours to dry
Ember B.
Good if you're looking for a sheer nail polish. How ever I didn't like this color. That's just me though. Overall a good polish, just hardly shows up.
Sunshine H.
Spring Hill, FL
Revlon products are tried and true and have stood the test of time. Always a good array of colors and finishes.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
This one is ok, I think it makes my nails strong. I have very weak and brittle nails. This product works ok
Summer B.
Pretty good and decently pigmented. This is not streaky and dries really fast. I have so many of these
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
Adorable, light and simple color. Lasts a long time, as always with this brand. Never dissapoints.
Aya E.
I love the super pastel look but don’t have many pastel polishes, so I used a sheer sparkly color over a white base. I liked its iridescence. When you use it you must put a base before putting it , it just make a sparkly look for any color you choose as a base .
Toyah L.
I love this colour. It drys so
Quick and doesn’t chip much either. I would buy this again as I find it hard finding a chip resistant nail polish. It’s worth the money as some wild find it expensive.
Shagufta N.
Goes with the name. It feels like satin and looks like satin as well. Easy to apply. Very handy. The brush is amazing and helps in essy application. Got it from Amazon. Revlon products are amazing. I would definately try out the other products again and would reccommend it to others too.