BY REVLON

Jahannaosman
I love the color but not full coverage the little sheer I would buy this again I would buy from a different brand probably is very easy to apply but still liquidy I would recommend it but just keep in your mind it looks pretty
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Malorie H.
Iowa City, IA
I liked this polish color a lot. The texture of the polish was really thin and watery, it didn't help that it was such a light color because I had to do 3-5 coats each time to actually make it show up on my nail. I would buy it again if I needed that color but other than that I wouldn't
LilTaco🌮 🌮.
These are super cute I have a few of them at home they are affordable and I found them at Walmart there nothing over-the-top just some simple colors and the only thing I don’t like is that I feel that it chips kind of easy
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this one for my daughter. She loves the colors! Pros it dries quickly. Con easy to chip. I am a repeat user for revlon products. I think it compares very well with other nail products. I definitely would buy again.
Amber R.
Brooklyn
It’s super nice and long lasting. It doesn’t chip super easily either. I love the color, it wasn’t super pigmented but it got the job done nicely. I would definitely recommend it to somebody, especially for the price
michelle h.
This color is perfect for summer i love this revlon polish can stat on my nails for a monthsi just dont go to salin coz its kinda expensive so i clean my owned nails affordable and very cleaning than to salon lol
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
I'd definitely reach for this one first if I want a nice neutral color on my nails, whether to look pretty or hide the dirt under my fingernails while I work, as it goes on evenly and easily. It's fairly affordable as well.
Catherine G.
Eastvale, CA
It's a beautiful color nail polish but the color comes out streaky sometimes and when you apply too many coats the Polish chips fast. When using this polish you need a find the right balance of thickness.
Maija K.
I love this formula and color! (they have more colors i believe) This brand has many good different categories of Nail Polish and colors. i would highly recommend this! it goes on great and looks great!