Revlon Super Top Speed Chrome uploaded by Breeanna S.

BY REVLON

Danielle C.
This is a really nice top coat nail polish. I used to do French manicures all the time on my toenails and this would be one of the top coats I would use. It's actually considered an American manicure when you use the pink top because it leaves a pink tent instead of the clear top coat. It can sometimes leave bubbles in the Polish if you don't shake it very well though.
Olivia G.
This chrome nail polish is so pretty. All Revlon colors look super good. It is easy to use and apply. It is not to pricey it goes for about as much as any other nail polish. The chrome is pretty but I can not ever find any holographic from this brand.
Lindsey U.
LOVE Revlon products and their polish is great quality. The price or right, the shades are gorgeous, and the color lasts. The chrome shades are fun and dry quickly!✌🏻💜
Melissa F.
Great color that looks great on any hand, in my opinion. This goes on nice and smooth and doesn't chip off. You can buy this at a reasonable price at any drug, grocery or big box store. Very convenient to buy with all the availability. I'd buy again.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is actually pretty good. The package is unique does not have a strong smell. It makes my nails really soft and noticeably healthier. Better than most brands I have used . I may consider buying it again.
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I am in love with this stuff. I love the chrome finish. It stays on my nais for ever and dries so fast. I use it on both my fingers and my toes and have been asked where I go for my pedicures
Jennifer G.
Really like these nail polishes. I am a fan of Revlon when it comes to nail polishes. Especially if it's a top speed brand. I love the color it's a pinky purple color. I bought it for about 4.99 in NYC. I would buy this again. 5 bucks and the color is great plus it drys super quick? Yes in my book!!!
Briana V.
Augusta
I love they color but the polish is a little to watery for my liking, very difficult to apply. The polish was purchased was from Macy’s the price was too much for the quality, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
This product is the product you want when you are about to go out and your taxi, uber, or lyft ride is 5 mins away. Put this on and guess what, by the time they get there, you are ready to go out the door without fear of smudges. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
These nail polishes are so unique and pretty! It dries quick and has a chrome finish. I've bought before and loved them so I definitely will purchase again in the future! The price is great for the quality!
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
Is this top coat pink tinted/ chrome-like?