Revlon Super Top Speed Chrome uploaded by Breeanna S.

Briana V.
I love they color but the polish is a little to watery for my liking, very difficult to apply. The polish was purchased was from Macy’s the price was too much for the quality, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Melissa F.
Great color that looks great on any hand, in my opinion. This goes on nice and smooth and doesn't chip off. You can buy this at a reasonable price at any drug, grocery or big box store. Very convenient to buy with all the availability. I'd buy again.
Jennifer G.
Really like these nail polishes. I am a fan of Revlon when it comes to nail polishes. Especially if it's a top speed brand. I love the color it's a pinky purple color. I bought it for about 4.99 in NYC. I would buy this again. 5 bucks and the color is great plus it drys super quick? Yes in my book!!!
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
This product is the product you want when you are about to go out and your taxi, uber, or lyft ride is 5 mins away. Put this on and guess what, by the time they get there, you are ready to go out the door without fear of smudges. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
These nail polishes are so unique and pretty! It dries quick and has a chrome finish. I've bought before and loved them so I definitely will purchase again in the future! The price is great for the quality!
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
This polish had a super cool chrome finish but I felt like its life wasn't long lasting mine chipped within hours every time I used it. Maybe I needed to use a thick top coat or something.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
I like these colors but they are still quite thick, dry out fast, and don't last on your nails quite as long as I would like. Plus they are a bit thicker and leave streaks.
Fabbie E.
Coverage: good , but it takes two hands to make it an even tone.

Formula evens out well after the second hand, because the first ( very fine ) lines are .

Savannah W.
Rockmart, GA
Excellent nourishment for your nails. I love the chrome look and this color is vivid and vibrant. It goes on smooth and lasts for days without chipping.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love this it makes your nails look so amazingly beautiful it leaves a duo chrome finish and feels nice and dry quick I highly recommend it for everyone
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
Is this top coat pink tinted/ chrome-like?