Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss

$8.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

At last, a silky gloss that boosts hydration and plumps lips with moisture for a colorful glamorous shine.

Moisturizing shine with non-stick feel.
Silky gloss with non-sticky formula that boosts hydration and plumps lips with moisture for a colorful, glamorous shine.

Could you please tell me the quality of the product? Is it healthy? I mean does it have some bad chemicals in it?
💖 Is this the type of gloss that’s very thin/sheer? Or is it that - thick, full of color, covers your lips evenly with one or two swipes?
Does anyone know if you can layer this lip gloss well with another lipstick? I have the iridescent white shade! Super Lustrous The Gloss
Start your review of Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss!
Product Highlights
“Love these lip glosses, they are so shiny and have a perfect texture.” in 230 reviews
“This lip gloss is great because it lasts a long time and it goes on smooth. It doesn't feel sticky on the lips and it doesn't have any annoying smell. It really doesn't smell like anything to me. ” in 115 reviews
“...slightly less product, but the price is still good, and the product lasts a long time.” in 5 reviews
Bentonville, AR
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Jazmyne M.
Review for: Lean In
I like lip glosses for my everyday wear instead of matte lipstick or anything too crazy, so I love the neutral color of this one. The shine was really cute as well. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because it dried my lips out, but a little chapstick will do the job just fine. Would possibly recommend.
Sn Luis Obispo, CA
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Viri
Review for: Glazing Lilac
This gloss is a pretty nice gloss as far as formula goes. It goes on very smooth which makes it very easy to apply. The wand is very big but I personally like that. It makes it quick to apply. I only gave this particular shade a 3 though because it’s not that versatile and wouldn’t wear this everyday. I got this as a complimentary item from influenster so I guess in a way I can’t complain too much about that. I also took down another star because I don’t like the smell. It smells like chemicals. (I added a picture of a swatch because it IS a pretty color for like maybe a mermaid or alien costume but just not for every day which is a big factor for me when reviewing things)
Columbus, OH
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Ebony W.
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Ebony W.
Review for: Glazing Lilac
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss so beautiful! I am a darker tone girl but this color makes my lips pop. It’s not too bright and the shimmer is just right please if you have this let this be your go to gloss. I would even dare to say pop a little bit on your eyelids for a shimmery eyeshadow look.
Waunakee, WI
Review for: Glazing Lilac
I receive from Revlon their Super Lustrous The Gloss. At first I was completely taken by the packaging of the product super sleek and chic. On applying the gloss it seemed to me very simplistic with some sparkle applying it to my bare lips I wasn't to impressed but then I applied a Fenty matte lipstick first and the on top Revlon The Gloss to add that extra shine and I was quite impressed at how the outcome came out. I applied this on and was quite impressed on the long wear of the formula I went a whole day without it smearing or losing it's shine. The only thing I really didn’t like was the shade because I can’t wear it with a lot of things.
Granger, IA
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Rose F.
Review for: Pink Obesessed
I normally don’t go for gloss type lip products - in the past I’ve found lip glosses to be goopy/sticky less pigmented, and less long lasting than other lip products... so I was really both impressed and surprised by this gloss! - it isn’t goopy on application at all, it spreads evenly and feels very natural. 1 thin layer packed enough pigment to see that the color on is true to what it looks like in the bottle. Not only that but a thin layer stays put better than the vast majority of other glosses I’ve used, and is maintains its high shine/“glossy look”. If you want a high shine, high pigment product this is a great choice!
San Diego, CA
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Araiyah L.
Review for: Blissed Out
This gloss I feel like it does last long but it’s gloss so it’ll come off from daily activities. It’s a bit on the tacky side and has a thick consistency and a vibrant color. I would recommend giving this a try if you want to see how this would last for you.
Paw Paw, MI
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Alex R.
Review for: Pinkissimo
I absolutely love this lip gloss! The shade is a beautiful translucent sparkly pink. It is perfect to wear on top of lipstick, or simply on its own! I was also surprised at how large the applicator brush was! It made it so easy to apply the gloss! Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss
Monroe, NY
Review for: Pink Obesessed
I am going to give this gloss a 4/5 stars I believe it’s a good price and the formula is absolutely amazing it doesn’t dry out my lips when it fades it lasts long throughout the day and The best thing about it in my opinion is that it doesn’t slip off the lips, i hate when glosses kid of move out of the lip line through the day and make it look messy, this one doesn’t do tht which i absolutely loved! the only problem in this case was the color, I am not into really pigmented colors like this one I received, I’m more into neutrals and pinks. I will just have to try out other colors. I do highly recommend this gloss
Long Beach, CA
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Aly H.
Revlon Super Lustrous™ The Gloss uploaded by Aly H.
Review for: Frost Queen
Nothing special not as high impact as I would hope to see on the shimmer du-crome glitter effect of icy blue tones. Not sticky is a bonus but also it doesn’t stay on very long needs lots of reapplication and feels as if it just coats lips instead of absorb to be actually hydrating. I do however love the wands applicator sponge it’s the perfect size to get an easy, nice, one swipe only necessary application of product; which is ideal. Maybe the pigmented shades are better because they add something more impactful that shows noteworthy but as far as the clear glimmer shades go I’d choose another over this one.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blissed Out
The Revlon super lustrous the gloss claims to be lightweight, non- sticky lip gloss. And it is! As a person who doesnt wear lip gloss (I either wear lipstick, lip tints or chapstick no in between) I was pleasantly surprised with this lip gloss. The Revlon Lipgloss, isnt sticky its comfortable to wear. The Blissed Out shade looks like a soft pink shimmer in the package, once put on it is a natural shimmer shade on the lips. There is a light sweet scent to the lip gloss that isnt overwhelming. REVLON Super Lustrous The Gloss retails for $8.99. Thank you influnstar for sending me this vox box!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...