BY REVLON

The World's Most Iconic Lipstick see more...

Tiffany D.
Inman
I love the color on me. I like the super lustrous brand better than the others revlon had released. They don't have that strong vanilla smell to them! It's great, they are cheap, and they go on so smooth. It's one of my favorite purples.
Zhertiam G.
San Antonio
Love the color! It has a smooth finish and very bright. It's my favorite purple I've found so far. The packaging is pretty and the cover stays on without problem. Good pricing! Good product. I'd purchase it again.
Yami A.
 Es realmente hermoso el color me encanta lo adore lo seguiria usando por mucho tiempo es un labial exelente  Revlon Super Lustrous™ Lipstick 042 Lilac Mist .15 oz. Tube
Caitlin D.
Lake Panasoffkee
I have a similar color that is sheer and gives lips a bit of a mauve overtone. It's almost like a gloss without the sticky mess and easier application.
Kimberly F.
A very pretty shade of purple. Looks great on all skin tones. Very creamy and moist. It doesn't stay on for long periods but other than that is great.
airam r.
Lakeland
Slam dunk tank and it y gnu funded by the new York NY and I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so
Celene C.
Downey
Love this quality of makeup and very affordable!!! Very easy and smooth to apply! Long lasting and super cute.
Angelina r.
junction city
Un buen producto me encantaría obtener una muestra a ver si es verdad lo que dicen que funciona de maravilla
ãñästāsïà w.
Portland
Omg amazing yes i love recommend highly try it out oml its really gteat to very helpful aswell!!!! Loving itt
Makenna I.
Rainier, OR
doesn’t stay on throughout the day very well, but it looks good for the first hour or two