Revlon Super Lustrous™ Lipstick 041 Gold Goddess .15 oz. Tube

Super Lustrous Lipstick - Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick is infused with silk and vitamins for smooth, conditioning color. In a dazzling array of fabulous, fashionable shades. Benefits: Expertly selected, on-trend shades that provide lightweight color and moisturizing shine Formulated for superior comfort Light reflecting LiquiShine complex, containing Abyssinian Oil, delivers shiny, radiant color Moisturizing formula with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil conditions lips without dragginess Buildable color payoff Gliding, smooth application - Super Lustrous Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
This is smooth and silky. It goes on like butter. They have alot of beautiful colors to pick from. It lasts a long time too. It really feels like an expensive product but is affordable for anyone
Ayla S.
Chattanooga , TN
This is fun! It’s definitely a per basis color but it’s cool if you wanna change up your look. Wearing it alone reminds me of the old, gold mask Snapchat filter, but paired over a red lip as a highlight color is to die for.
Silvia A.
Fort Smith
Great lipstick 💄 ! I have tried many and this is one of my favorites! The color is beautiful and goes great with my skin tone. It last long also! 💋👄
Shay C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful pubk nude lipstick. Perfect amount of shimmer. Great for everyday and also events. Leaves lips looking full and lustrous.
jacki b.
Wesley Chapel
These are such awesome everyday lipsticks in so many colors for you to play with. The texture is light and the coverage is great.
Sheila M.
Des Allemands
I like the color and how soft it is and it stay on very well and last for a while on you so I tend to say with this one
airam r.
Arrival date for your email is a lot of the next week of the sf with our website which includes everything i
Angelina r.
junction city
Un buen producto me encantaría obtener una muestra a ver si es verdad lo que dicen que funciona de maravilla
Chelsea S.
Villa Rica
Feel so great on the lips and I love wearing this and it last a long time on the lips as well. Love this
Chelsea O.
Kingsport, TN
Love this lipstick. I wear it alone or as a topper! I am on my first tube but I would buy it again.