Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lip Color, Sheer Peachy Sheen 830, SPF 15, 0.05 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by MeRo E.

BY REVLON

Made in U.S.A. see more...

Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
While I love Revlon products, this lippie is a bit light for my taste. You have to apply at least two or three coats to get a bright look. And I prefer a lipstick where I only need to apply one coat and it goes on smoothly and thickly. I’d recommend this to maybe a beginner who just need something on the go. This is the type of lipstick I just throw into my bag to touch up my make up throughout the day. But it’s not something that I would buy on the regular basis.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
First off, I like the skinny packaging and design of this lipstick. I have always liked Revlon as a reliable go-to brand that is not overly priced, so I tried this Revlon Lustrous lipstick. It glides well upon application and leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I love the color choices too, and tends to favor pink shades in general.
Shannon O.
Flagstaff, AZ
It’s an alright lipstick. The color pay off is not great and it definitely isn’t meant for long wear it fades quite quickly and will come off if you even think about touching food. It transfers onto straws and cups when you try to sip. I wouldn’t purchase this item again as I haven’t touched it a second time.
Elinida S.
Norfolk
So I like this color a lot it took a couple of applications in order for me to get the really orange look I wanted
...also it was very smooth when it applied and I like the fact that the packaging was very small and chic. If they come out with different shades then yes I will buy again!
Morgan D.
Isanti, MN
I bought this for prom and it was a great choice , stayed on all through out the night and didnt smudge or come off after I ate , bought at Wal-Mart it was a great choice for the quick convienance of it being right in town, if you are looking for a good long lasting lipstick this is it !
Josie V.
Joliet
Pretty colors and decent price but many of the lipsticks have this horrendous scent. I thought it may have just been the first one I bought but years later I tried to give it another chance and the same thing happened. I only recommend their liquid lipsticks.
Adriana D.
Greenville, SC
This is not the first time I’ve used this lipstick because it’s really nice and bold and it’s a good price for such a good lipstick it’s really easy to apply it comes in really nice packaging and yes I will definitely buy this again
Christina J.
The color is really nice and vibrant and goes on smoothly. The only issue is that within half an hour of wearing, it really does dry out your lips, leaving them cracked and not smooth anymore. The lipstick also looks cracked.
Sheherazade B.
Brooklyn
This is a tricky color but I was surprised at how well it complimented my olive colored skin. If your heading out definitely take it with you because you will have to reapply. Definitely a must have in make up collection.
Jasmine M.
Charleston , SC
I had the coral shade lipstick and I loved it! I got it from Target. It’s pretty long lasting but I’m the type to always forget I have lipstick on and because of that I probably needed to reapply more than needed.
Carly F.
How is the color payoff?