BY REVLON

Made in USA. see more...

Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick, Smoky Rose 245, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2)
  • "Lovely soft and smooth application, amazing colour and very long lasting! Packaging is very sleek and looks higher end which is always a bonus! Met expeditions more than I expected. Would recommend to anyone’!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick because it’s so creamy and buttery. The formula of these lipsticks are great and very smooth, they have very nice bold colors but also cool and warm tones to them as well. Great for all types of looks!" in 5 reviews
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
Great lipstick for the price! It really lasts through out most of the day. The color itself is pretty much as described. It’s a soft pink with a pearl like shine to it. Sometimes it’s a little too light for what I’m wearing so I’ll mix just a tad of a darker red lipstick and it comes out perfect! Like a dark soft pink/pearl.
Jacquelyn E.
Berkeley
Smooth application all the lipsticks feels like butter. I bought this product for the first time at Walmart for about $4-$5 dollars. It’s decent pricing for a lipstick from a brand like Revlon. I would buy this again I actually need to stock up on this lipstick it’s a good neutral nude color.
Emmanuelle Z.
Fremont
Beautiful color and I love the simple yet stylish packaging. I’ve noticed that revlons lip products tend to transfer a lot though, and this one is the same. I usually blot my lips with a napkin or paper towel to decrease the amount of product and minimize transfer.
Ariadne P.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect lipstick. Long lasting formula that leaves a nice stain when it finally comes off. Moisturizing is your lips don’t feel like they are getting the life sucked out of them. Pigmentation is perfect with one swipe. And inexpensive! Feels like a high end lip product.
Andrea C.
Seattle, WA
I love this product, and the color is perfect when you have a meeting or a lunch at the office, I look pretty with this lipstick, so don't forget to try it, is for casual make up or day time, is great to have this option.
B. J.
Oooh I love Revlon lip colors! They work so well and look so good. This is so shiny and the color is perfect! It’s a great value and super easy to apply! The packaging is so classic- I would definitely recommend!
Evangiline L.
This is very pretty.  It wears well but won't last through eating.  It is very easy to reapply. It does kind of have that normal lipstick smell but goes away after a while.  It doesn't really have anything that makes it stand out against the hundreds of other brands out there but it is still a very nice lipstick and I loved this color so I would repurchase it for sure.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
I love reckon lip products. This lipstick goes on smooth and doesn’t seem too heavy. It is silly and has just the right amount of shine. It also has a decent price point. I would purchase again.
Kathryn G.
Faulkner
This lipstick is a really complimentary shade. However, the formula was a little off for me. Although it’s a drugstore lipstick, i didn’t feel as though it was creamy enough. But still it is a good lipstick for the price!
Johanna R.
Mesa, AZ
This color is beautiful!!! The lipstick is really great quality and it is wrapped so cute in the container! I love that it stays one for a good amount of time and it doesn’t make my lips dry out very much.

Amazon