Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick, Smoky Rose 245, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Samm S.

BY REVLON

Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Lovely soft and smooth application, amazing colour and very long lasting! Packaging is very sleek and looks higher end which is always a bonus! Met expeditions more than I expected. Would recommend to anyone’!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick because it’s so creamy and buttery. The formula of these lipsticks are great and very smooth, they have very nice bold colors but also cool and warm tones to them as well. Great for all types of looks!" in 5 reviews
May G.
Love them. They are perfect. This is one of my favorite shades of lipsticks. I didn't really start wearing reds until sometime last summer and I love them now. This feels really nice on my lips and I don't have issues with it getting on my teeth which is great.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this shade if you are into darker reds.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
Great lipstick for the price! It really lasts through out most of the day. The color itself is pretty much as described. It’s a soft pink with a pearl like shine to it. Sometimes it’s a little too light for what I’m wearing so I’ll mix just a tad of a darker red lipstick and it comes out perfect! Like a dark soft pink/pearl.
Jacquelyn E.
Berkeley
Smooth application all the lipsticks feels like butter. I bought this product for the first time at Walmart for about $4-$5 dollars. It’s decent pricing for a lipstick from a brand like Revlon. I would buy this again I actually need to stock up on this lipstick it’s a good neutral nude color.
Tiffany S.
Great product! The color was so very bribrant and it was very smooth application. The color of the stick reflects the color of the lipstick will be very well because I have found some brands who says and looks pink until you actually put it on and it looks almost red.
Aeriel J.
Estacada
Revlon has a great lipstick formula in my opinion. In every color, the formula is pigmented and creamy. I do have to reapply it throughout the day more than a tarte lipstick. If you don’t have a large budget for lipstick, I would absolutely recommend this brand to anyone.
Laura B.
Ashland, KY
I like this product because of the way it looks on my lips. I do not look good in many lipsticks, but this one is definitely my go to! It can be used for casual occasions and in fancy settings. I love how versatile this product is! 10/10 would recommend.
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
My patients live for these colors. They don’t last very long, and my patients often reapply but they grew up with colors like this. They’re very natural and what older woman does not enjoy and nice peralesent lip
Destine J.
Port Norris, NJ
Revlon is a must have brand when it comes to lipstick. You can find so many dupes for max lipsticks with this brand. Their lipsticks are stunning, and their is a lot of options to chose from. This is one of my favorite drugstore brands.
sefa n.
Revlon super lustrous lipsticks are a must have! Amazing quality and very well priced. It feels way more expensive than it is.
Packaging is good! It’s a classic!
I will buy again and again!
The color selection is amazing
Chelsea O.
Pittston
I’ve always loved revlon lipstick. My lips are generally very dry and this is the only one I’ve found that looks good. Most other brands will make my dry areas stand out. Love the shade also!