BY REVLON

Revlon Super Lustrous Rosedew 407 Lipstick -- 2 per case.

Super LustrousLipstick features exclusive LiquiSilk technology to pamper lips With silk-drenched mega-moisturizers and vitamins.; For Rich, smooth color, Soft-Shine and irresistible lips.; No wonder it's America's #1 Lipstick.*; So why not try all 72 gorgeous shades?

Alisha A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like that this has a ceamy and smooth finish, though it is not very long lasting. Pigment is okay but would've liked more pigment. Decent daytime lipstick nice for work or church on Sundays. I still prefer a more matte finish but this did live up to its lustrous name for a short while.
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
It's basically a classic, in my opinion. It's another lipstick that I think works for every shade. It's a nice light pink, & add a nice warm glow to the complexion. It's not costly like other lipsticks but it has a good formula & good staying power.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Lindsay S.
Ephrata
Given the price and the fact you can get it at any convenient store.. this product is great!!! Goes on smooth and nicely. Color is always beautiful. Just doesn’t last very long on its own. When used with liner, it lasts much longer.
Peyton S.
Loved the color! Thought the formula was really nice. That packaging is simple and nice, very easy to open and apply. It did what it said it would and had a nice color pay off. I would recommend!
ELVIS❤✌ Z.
Bryan
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the consistency of the lip stick and the price was great but I didn't like the color that I choose I will re-purchase this product but maybe in a diffent color..
Kaitland D.
Scurry
Purchased at: Walmart
The formula was okay, but came off very fast. The packaging was pretty just plain. It was my first time wearing this product. It was very easy to use.
Fernanda L.
carson
I honestly only buy revlon for their lippies. They have one of my favorite formulas at the drug store. And their color selection is bomb
Adriana S.
Quartz hill
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice color and packaging isn't bad. Went smooth on my lips. Not the best but I would give it another try. Using a different color
Ali M.
Plainfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to apply and lasts well! Applies very smoothly and is also easy to take off. Lasts well throughout the day as well.