BY REVLON

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Pearl Gentlemen Prefer Pink #450. Revlon Lipstick is as essential as the little black dress. Packed with mega-moisturizers and vitamins C and E for soft, smooth, sexy lips. Your lips stay kiss ably conditioned for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
I've been wearing Revlon's Wine with Everything lipstick for more years than I can count. It is my perfect color. I get so many compliments. People always telling me what a great color it is. I hope it never gets discontinued as I may have to die! Thankfully they've been making it for a very long time, so all as long as that continues all will be good in my lipstick world. Thanks Revlon! 💄💋
Hannah H.
Belleville
I don’t love the finish. I know that is my fault. I bought it on clearance and didn’t realize it was a pearl finish. It’s also much pinker than a name related to wine would suggest. The pigment seems great but I’m not sure how well it would last because I’ve never worn it for a whole day
Michelle K.
Great standard lipsticks formula. Goes on nicely pigmented and super creamy smooth. Has a good amount of wear time and fades nicely. Revlon always has a pretty good color selection and has helped me find some colors that I couldn’t find in any other brand.
Kaitlin D.
White Plains
This is a fantastic lipstick for people who are looking to try new colors or build their collection. Very affordable and great quality for the price! I own many shades of this product and I am so happy with all of them. Very moisturizing feeling, and a gigantic range of shades. Awesome!
Becca M.
Ashland
Good lipstick. Not actually that shimmery, which i think is a good thing, but ymmv. The container feels classic and classy, for a drugstore. I’m cheap as heck, so this feels expensive for me, but it’s a good product.
Donya Y.
cedar park
I love this brand. It’s super good for a drugstore brand. The product goes on smoothly and there’s good amount of pigment. It lasts for a good amount of time. They provide a huge variety of colors as well.
Stella M.
Fort Worth
Impressive formula in this lipstick! The finish is unique and stays pearly throughout wear, although the wear is only a few hours! I would not recommend to build up the product more than a couple coats! I use this every month!
JingWen S.
Barre, VT
Bought this a few years back when I wanted to try out a new shade and Revlon... loved the color and texture plus it didn’t cause my lips to dry up like most of the lipsticks do. 👍🏻 for that!
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
I have two 455- Paparazzi Pink and 205 Champagne on Ice. I love the color. Soft and creamy formula. Look amazing with an natural look or even a more dramatic look with a soft lip!
Patricia K.
Russellville
Was a rich smooth lipstick with great color. Comes in many different shapes of rich brilliant shades. Would recommend this product to others to try. It is reasonable priced.