BY REVLON

Make A Statement With The World’s Most Iconic Lipstick. Super Lustrous™ Is Formulated With Microfine Pigments For High-impact Color. The Smooth, Moisturizing Formula Is Available In 82 On-trend Shades And Four Finishes – Crème, Matte, Pearl And Sheer.

New Shades!
Micro-fine Pigments For Bold, Rich Color
Smooth Moisturizing Feel
82 Classic & On-trend Shades
Available In Four Finishes: Crème, Matte, Pearl, And Sheer

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks are absolutely amazing! The colour payoff is really good and they are very rich and creamy colours that hydrate your lips. Can't go worng with these. The only thing is you might need to touch up on them after a few hours or after a meal; where as with MAC lipsticks I find you don't need to touch up as much. But these lipsticks are worth every single pennies. " in 819 reviews
  • "When i first tried these lipsticks when i didn't like them that much but i gave them a second chance and they are great!! The color shows up so good and long lasting," in 419 reviews
  • "This lipstick looks really good on the lips and they're good for any occasion! It's also pretty moisturizing. " in 391 reviews
Jeri M.
Review for: Abstract Orange Of 2 more...
Wine with everything is my go to lipstick for any time of day. A light coat is a light pink while a second coat is a delicious reddish pink. With a bit of sparkle. Long wearing color too.
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
I randomly found a blog a couple weeks ago that called the Black Cherry a universal lip color. They claimed that it would look good on anyone and gave a series of pictures of women who were rocking Black Cherry and it really did seem as though Black Cherry was adjusting to their skin tone. I decided to go out and purchase this to test out the theory and I happy to say that they are indeed correct. Black Cherry is THAT lipstick. Now this is the first time that I ever used anything from Revlon and I am pleased.  The colors that you can choose from in this line are stunning, the lipstick itself if of good quality, the packaging is not too bad and the price is definitely a competitive price. As mentioned before I chose Black Cherry which is a dark, wine color but your're going to need more than two coats of lipstick to get it that way (see images with swatches on arm. on top is one swipe, on the bottom is two swipes).

I would definitely put these lipsticks in my top 5 drugstore lipsticks. So far I am very pleased with it and it is a good introduction into Revlon products. If I can get my hands on more shades, I would purchase them. Especially the nudes colors. They are gorgeous.
Chloe P.
Review for: Black Cherry, Sassy Mauve more...
Revlon super lustrous lipstick is perfect for beginners venturing into the word of lipstick. It is reasonably priced at £7.99 at Superdrug and good quality!
I have sassy mauve and black cherry but there is a range of beautiful colours that leave your lips looking smooth. It lasts relatively long and whilst it is not completely smudge proof it does not easily smudge!
Danielle P.
Poplarville
Review for: Fire & Ice, Pink Cloud more...
It feels nice on the lips and the color of the product is good overall. It does, however, take quite sometime to dry down and have an odd smell to it. The smell isn’t overpowering but it is still there.  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick is overall a pretty good lipstick and I would recommend it to friends.
Goelis F.
Brooklyn, NY
Really creamy, doesn’t dry your lips, stays on for a decent amount of time. The swatch: only applied once, so it shows that it’s really pigmented. Would recommend to anyone.
Rym E.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
Gorgeous, gorgeous lipstick! Applies smoothly in a thin, highly pigmented layer. I only wish it was more matte, but that's just personal preference. This shade complements my warm-leaning neutral skin tone amazingly well, and I've been told that my complexion seems to "brighten up" the moment I put on this lip color. Seriously contemplating getting a back-up. Though, I would say that its staying power isn't amazing, and there isn't much stain left behind, either. But it is definitely very comfortable to wear and reapply as needed! I got mine in “ Blushed “ no. 420
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is my ride or die, Holy Grail, I cant live without drugstore lipstick. These are very hydrating, comfortable and beautiful on the lips. I have the Creme version (which I have tons of lipsticks from this line). I do however, have a lot of favorites and I always reach for it. Definitely one to have in your collection. :-)
Rafaela V.
Espero que se pueda apreciar que ya se me está acabando pero eso no me ha detenido. Tome una brocha y me lo apliqué con esta. Me encanta como luce en mi piel morena el Pearl 520 Wine with Everything.
Jessie B.
Trois-Pistoles, Quebec
This is a super matte lipstick! It's really creamy, so it glides perfectly on my lips. I advise to take a nude tint, which benefits everyone, as it gives a little effect plump on the lips. There is a small disadvantage and this one is that I've dry lips, so it enters in the cracks of my lips after having worn it for several hours. Its price is 8,99$!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I brought 3 shades from Walmart . I didn't swatch at Walmart . But I m happy with the colors that I chose . I m not really fan of revlon products . But I like the colors . I got shade 430 soft silver rose,520 wine with everything, 805 kissable pink
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Whats your favorite shade?
Joanna H.
What are some good colors to start with?(I don't wear super dark colors)
Quinn G.
Media, PA
What's better the shiny ones or regular???
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Heard a lot of good things about the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks & wanted to know which are their best colors to try ?
Bianca L.
What are good shades for fall/winter?

back