BY REVLON

Make A Statement With The World’s Most Iconic Lipstick. Super Lustrous™ Is Formulated With Microfine Pigments For High-impact Color. The Smooth, Moisturizing Formula Is Available In 82 On-trend Shades And Four Finishes – Crème, Matte, Pearl And Sheer.

New Shades!

• I really like the pearl pink pearl color but I don’t know...3 Answers
  • sleek makeup or revlon? Revlon Super Lustrous LipstickSle...3 Answers
  • How hydrating to the lips is this?1 Answers
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks are absolutely amazing! The colour payoff is really good and they are very rich and creamy colours that hydrate your lips. Can't go worng with these. The only thing is you might need to touch up on them after a few hours or after a meal; where as with MAC lipsticks I find you don't need to touch up as much. But these lipsticks are worth every single pennies. " in 819 reviews
  • "When i first tried these lipsticks when i didn't like them that much but i gave them a second chance and they are great!! The color shows up so good and long lasting," in 419 reviews
  • "This lipstick looks really good on the lips and they're good for any occasion! It's also pretty moisturizing. " in 391 reviews
Andrea B.
Chicago
I have this lipstick in the color “Blushing nude #637” and I love this lipstick so much. Me and my mom have lipsticks from Revlon and we adore their lipsticks because they are not only so affordable, but they are so pigmented and nice. I love their color selection! You can literally find these at almost any drug store!! PICK ONE UP TODAY!
Hannah M.
Mankato
Revlon lipsticks are one of the original mass-market lipstick brands and they’re doing it right. Great colors, my favorite is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Black Cherry [477] 0.15 oz (Pack of 2). I like Revlon lipsticks, because they never get a powdery or chemical smell, which is my least favorite part about Maybelline and L’Oreal lipsticks. My Revlon lipsticks are very pigmented and rich in color, with a juicy sheen.
Madhu D.
Very creamy lipstick, and nice shade selection for all skintones. Glides on smoothly and very comfortable on lips. You can keep in your purse and wear it everyday. Not the most long lasting lipstick though but you can do touch-ups easily. Easily accessible from almost every retail. Do try it for a comfy everyday wear lipstick
kensi c.
Norman
I got the shade Cherries in the Snow, and it’s perfect. It’s a bright, bold pink, but in certain lighting it looks almost red and I love it. The formula is very smooth and extremely creamy, but it has great staying power and manages to not feather out throughout the day. It’s also very hydrating and doesn’t feel super heavy. It’s not transfer proof, but that’s okay because it’s so easy to touch it up throughout the day.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
I have this lipstick in the color siren and I absolutely love it. It's very creamy and a little sheer so I can build it up if I want to. It's a nice reddish orange I call it more orange and for the price I will be purchasing again. So far I think Revlon makes good lipsticks
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm kind of really disappointed because I've used to lipsticks new lipsticks from Revlon and have been nice creamy full cover and this just did not meet my expectations it is very splotchy and not full cover is nice and soft but the color is very promising I'll don't want to Plaid it is not at all it seems very dull and just not that attractive
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
In love with how well this lipstick stays on .. I must say it does not last all day I do have to reapply but love the color and just the way it stays on.. very smooth and never gave me any issues . Love thier colors verities.. also enjoy how it makes my teeth stand out . It almost make my teeth look whiter then they are .. And it's a big plus!!!
Deanna L.
SANTA ANA, CA
I mean who hasn't used these? When they're on sale, it's a great way to try new colors without committing to the price of high Street brands like Huda or ABH. Black Cherry is the OG vampy lip. The formula is moisturizing and never bleeds on me. Being a bullet lipstick, these do fade with excessive eating, talking, or lip rubbing, but girl that's a part of life. Reapply and move on.
Marisol A.
Revlon Pink Pout lipstick Review✨
Paid for this lipstick not a gift😋
If your looking for a beautiful nude shade Revlon pink pout is a great option. This lipstick is well pigmented and blends very easily, but again the shade is very soft and neutral. This shade is great for the daytime! It is very budget friendly between $5.00 or $6.00 I want to say, so great definitely recommend!
Bibi G.
I love this lipstick! It looks really nice on and the colors are gorgeous. They don't dry out my lips at all like some other lipsticks do. They are really creamy. I have bought some in different colors. This is my Go-to lipstick when I want to add a pop of color! I really like the selection of colors they have to offer and they are very pigmented. I like to use the nude or peony color for an every day look. When I want to go out and dress it up I like to use the red one. I definitely recommend this product!!!
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Whats your favorite shade?
Joanna H.
What are some good colors to start with?(I don't wear super dark colors)
Quinn G.
Media, PA
What's better the shiny ones or regular???
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Heard a lot of good things about the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks & wanted to know which are their best colors to try ?
Bianca L.
What are good shades for fall/winter?