BY REVLON

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Make A Statement With The World’s Most Iconic Lipstick. Super Lustrous™ Is Formulated With Microfine Pigments For High-impact Color. The Smooth, Moisturizing Formula Is Available In 82 On-trend Shades And Four Finishes – Crème, Matte, Pearl And Sheer.

New Shades!
Micro-fine Pigments For Bold, Rich Color
Smooth Moisturizing Feel
82 Classic & On-trend Shades
Available In Four Finishes: Crème, Matte, Pearl, And Sheer

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks are absolutely amazing! The colour payoff is really good and they are very rich and creamy colours that hydrate your lips. Can't go worng with these. The only thing is you might need to touch up on them after a few hours or after a meal; where as with MAC lipsticks I find you don't need to touch up as much. But these lipsticks are worth every single pennies. " in 819 reviews
  • "When i first tried these lipsticks when i didn't like them that much but i gave them a second chance and they are great!! The color shows up so good and long lasting," in 419 reviews
  • "This lipstick looks really good on the lips and they're good for any occasion! It's also pretty moisturizing. " in 391 reviews
Risha S.
Love how lustrous this lipstick is and creamy. It keeps my lips hydrated. The colors are very pigmented and there is a selection for everyone. It’s super easy to use and I would buy it again and definitely suggest you to try it out too.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Review for: Plumalicious, Black Cherry more...
This is my go-to lipstick! The formula is creamy and doesn’t dry out your lips. It’s long lasting; I generally don’t have to reapply unless I eat or drink a big meal. When I do reapply it still feels smooth and doesn’t feel cakey when you add on another layer. I have the shades Black Cherry and Plumalicious. Black Cherry is a bolder dark red on me, and Plumalicious is my favorite berry! I will always buy revlon lipsticks because they’re affordable and have a great formula.
Calla B.
This lipstick has a great color and is very comfortable to wear! Although it’s beautiful when first applied I do find that I have to reapply which can be normal with regular lipstick! I will repurchase because I love the nude they have!
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Review for: Lilac Mist more...
I love the color on me. I like the super lustrous brand better than the others revlon had released. They don't have that strong vanilla smell to them! It's great, they are cheap, and they go on so smooth. It's one of my favorite purples.
Sydnie L.
Columbus, GA
This product was very nice. I was able to build it up and make it very opaque or I could just dab some on and sheer it out for a softer look. I’m very into nude colors, so I had this great color called toffee that I loved from this line.
Julia P.
Sarasota
Review for: Fire & Ice more...
This is one of the best lipsticks at the drugstore. The packaging is sleek and hasn’t broken. The formula is creamy and feels moisturizing. It goes on with moderate opacity that can be built up. It lasts well and doesn’t smear or smudge.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax
This formula is moist and highly pigmented. It has a nice scent and good coverage. It lasts and makes my lips feel great, not drying. Great for mixing with other products to find that in between shade. It doesn’t melt away or bleed. I find the packaging to be secure and the lid never falls off in my purse. Very good color selection and price cannot be beat. Reckon classic! Everyone should have at least three, a neutral, pink and red/burgundy color. That is all you need!
Meghan S.
Nesbit, MS
Review for: Bombshell Red more...
I have like 4 different Revlon shades but I’m not sure where I acquired them from. The pigmentation is good, but it never really seems to stay on for very long. I would recommend if you’re not lazy like me and you actually take time to touch up your makeup throughout the night
Jasmine D.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love all of the Revlon lipsticks that I have tried. The reason for the 4 stars is because I do not like the smell. Disregarding the smell, the product itself is amazing. They are extremely comfortable on the lips and they almost feel like a lip balm. The price is pretty good too! I'm not exactly sure how much I paid for mine, but I do know you can usually find a buy one get one half off deal at Ulta. I would definitely recommend looking at some different shades and trying it out!
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
While I love Revlon products, this lippie is a bit light for my taste. You have to apply at least two or three coats to get a bright look. And I prefer a lipstick where I only need to apply one coat and it goes on smoothly and thickly. I’d recommend this to maybe a beginner who just need something on the go. This is the type of lipstick I just throw into my bag to touch up my make up throughout the day. But it’s not something that I would buy on the regular basis.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Whats your favorite shade?
Joanna H.
What are some good colors to start with?(I don't wear super dark colors)
Quinn G.
Media, PA
What's better the shiny ones or regular???
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Heard a lot of good things about the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks & wanted to know which are their best colors to try ?
Bianca L.
What are good shades for fall/winter?

back