Ⓐⓤⓣⓘⓔ Ⓑ.
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I spent almost an hour in Walmart looking the perfect shade of purple lipstick and this is the one! There is a wide selection of colors with this lipstick and I will definitely be going back to buy more of it. After I apply this lipstick I put a little bit of translucent setting powder over it and it stays on all day. Another good thing about this lipstick is that the color looks just like the sticker on it, which hasn't been the case for many other lipsticks that I've bought.