Alexis D.
Washington, DC
Review for: Mauvy Night, Ravish Me Red, Blushing Mauve, Gentleman Prefer Pink, Coffee Bean, Rum Raisin, Demure, Brazilian Tan/672 more...
I've done a bit of work for Revlon, so I am a little biased, but regardless, I enjoy using these lipsticks every now and again. It is super easy to apply and leaves my lips soft and smooth. I've purchased several shades and usually they are perfect to the colors I've expected them to be. A few of the mauve tones I purchased appeared to be a bit lighter in color than the shade I was anticipating; however, they were still close enough that it didn't make much of a difference. I wish the lipstick would be a bit more longer lasting, but that's my only complaint. Can't beat the price and can be bought practically everywhere!