Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Review for: Revlon Love is On Super Lustrous Lipstick more...
I never really look at the lipstick section at the drugstore since I already have so many at home. I'm so happy I decided to give it a glance when the store had a coupon for Revlon products. The packaging of this particular lipstick stood out so I grabbed it. When I saw how red the shade was, I put it in my basket. It is just sooo RED!!! Everything about this lipstick is beautiful. It goes on so smooth and the coverage is good.