BY REVLON

Quality Cosmetic Products That You Can Trust From Revlon see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jarylis G.
Waterbury, CT
While I loved the color and pigment on this product I must say that it did not stay on very long and didn't really stick much to the lips. It moved around very easily and would often smudge.
Keerien M.
Ashland, KY
Love this color. Great quality with a cheap price! Lasted me all day when I put it on and everyone loved it, I got asked about it all day. I definitely recommend it!
Katherine S.
Revlon do cream lipsticks amazingly well. They do have a distinct smell so if you are sensitive I recommend going in store and smelling on (awkward, but trust me). Totally worth a try!
Naomi G.
Tallahassee, FL
Beautiful formula and it’s lasts a fairly long time on my lips. The wear down is also nice and doesn’t look gross and crusty after a day of wearing it. The color range of this lipstick is very pretty and have recommended it to friends.
majusia M.
The most gorgeous red very bright and stayed on my lips for hours. I love revlon lipsticks. I get mine at walmart or Walgreens very affordable.
Lizvet M.
I love the color it's like a red and orange color combined together. I've used it multiple times and it never smudges or fades it's wonderful.
Hernangy B.
I really love it, it has a beautiful color and leave your lips really soft, got it at Walmart and it wasn't expensive
Kenzie K.
Yarmouth, NS
It’s nice and super pigmented. I’m not really in to reds but it looks very nice for an evening out. It’s good packaging and a great product for such a cheap price. It’s long lasting and it lasted all night. Would recommend to others who like a nice lipstick for little money.
Brenda A.
La verdad fue no hace mucho tiempo el que lo usé y es humectante no receta los labios y pienso que ya no hay labiales como este tipo en el mercado
Alyaa ʚ.
It was FIRRRREEEEEE i didn't think that revlon has such good quality lipsticks but it actually is great i loved it !