Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Black Cherry [477] 0.15 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Megan B.Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Black Cherry [477] 0.15 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Asma B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Black Cherry [477] 0.15 oz (Pack of 2) see more...

Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this dark maroon lip color. It really suits spooky and late fall vibes. You can find it at any revlon distributor. It works well and has a nice, smooth formula but is easily worn off which is why it is just 4 starts.
Molly G.
I like the creamy texture and deep purple-red color of this lipstick, and it is perfect for the fall and for a dramatic look. However, it is not very long lasting and the color doesn’t look exactly even. I would suggest finding a different lipstick in the same color.
Katie F.
Lincoln
I love this lipstick! It’s a great shade and it’s got a great texture and no offensive smell. I saw the color recommended in Glamour as a top rated shade/lipstick in several cities, and I love deep reds so I gave it a try! It has more purple in it than I was hoping at the time, but it’s a great shade and really flattering.
Melanie r.
san diego
i like this lipstick including the texture and color. This was the first lipstick i have tried from this brand and I actually like it. Furthermore for the price, I think it is a good deal. It is a good product quality and it is not expensive. I'll buy t again when I finish with my current lipstick.
Keira E.
Detroit, MI
I love this lipstick so much I have backups. It’s such a beautiful rich shade of blackened cherry. Looks amazing on everyone and never makes my teeth yellow. I do have a little bit of a problem with the formula since it’s so creamy it tends to transfer on my teeth but if you’re careful this is worth it.
Tiffany B.
This lipstick is a cult classic and hits all the marks for me: I love a deep dark red, it's comfortable, doesn't look or feel drying, and it's affordable. You can't go wrong with a bullet lipstick either, because it's easy to apply. I like to layer this with a gloss as well to give it some glassy shine.
Kimberly N.
Lumberton, NC
Really pretty color. You will probably have to take it with you to touch up as it isn’t matte and will likely come off throughout the day. A little patchy but that isn’t too surprising with darker colors like this. This shade works really well during the autumn/winter months.
Jessica A.
A creamy and pigmented traditional lipstick, it does a good job. There’s so many colors to choose from, but this one is my favorite to use in the fall time. It looks kinda orchid-y on first application, but keep applying and it gets deeper. A beautiful dark berry color!
Grace R.
Tacoma, WA
I’m a sucker for dark lipstick and I have a habit of buying more than I can wear. I was really surprised the first time I wore this color because it looked exactly like black cherry. It goes on smooth and I don’t have to re-apply more than every 3-4 hours.
Caroline M.
black cherry is an absolute staple in my collection. The packaging is simplistic and fits right in my purse. The value is fantastic and I have purchased probably 10 tubes of this already! it’s my favorite

back