BY REVLON

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 1,042 Lilac Mist 0.15 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britney H.
Cincinnati, OH
I don’t have this color I have a different color but it’s very comfortable to wear. Packaging is cute, very adorable. You can get it at a drug store. It lasts a pretty long time. I would recommend it
Virginia C.
Salt Lake City
This is sort of a trickster lipstick - it looked great until I actually put it on. - I sort of hated lipstick after doing drugstore brands for years until I tried a pricey high end lipstick — you get what you pay for - and these are still expensive. Hope you are listening Revlon!!
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
It's a really pretty color. Looks really good with black hair. Nice comfortable formula for long wear.
jenny r.
pinole
Very light pale purple so pretty I always get compliments when I’m wearing t currently my go to
Anna I.
Halifax
Great and unique colors but application requires putting on layers of the product to achieve a bold solid color. Nice fragrance and soft formula that keeps lips feeling moisturized. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 1 (042 Lilac Mist)
Sav R.
brampton
The formula was great for the lipstick but i didnt like this colour on me so much if you love trying new colours! This is the way too go.