BY REVLON #70 in Lipstick

Make A Statement With The World’s Most Iconic Lipstick. Super Lustrous™ Is Formulated With Microfine Pigments For High-impact Color. The Smooth, Moisturizing Formula Is Available In 82 On-trend Shades And Four Finishes – Crème, Matte, Pearl And Sheer.

New Shades!
Micro-fine Pigments For Bold, Rich Color
Smooth Moisturizing Feel
82 Classic & On-trend Shades
Available In Four Finishes: Crème, Matte, Pearl, And Sheer

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks are absolutely amazing! The colour payoff is really good and they are very rich and creamy colours that hydrate your lips. Can't go worng with these. The only thing is you might need to touch up on them after a few hours or after a meal; where as with MAC lipsticks I find you don't need to touch up as much. But these lipsticks are worth every single pennies. " in 819 reviews
  • "When i first tried these lipsticks when i didn't like them that much but i gave them a second chance and they are great!! The color shows up so good and long lasting," in 419 reviews
  • "This lipstick looks really good on the lips and they're good for any occasion! It's also pretty moisturizing. " in 391 reviews
Misty H.
Alexandria, LA
This is a color from Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick Line. It comes in their Mink Creme #671. It has a moisturizing shine to it. This lipstick does contain moisturizers that will seal in your color and seal in the moisture to keep your lips soft. This lipstick does contain Abyssinian Oil. This moisturizing lipstick also contains Vitamin E and Avocado Oil. It glides on real smooth and did not cake at all. The lipstick has a creamy texture to it and stays on for several hours after applying. This color was not very bright and blended in with my lips. It gave just amount of color you need to cover your lips and still give you a moisturizing effect. If you would want a darker color, then you may want to pick another shade. I like it because it covers and protects my lips and had no gritty texture to it. I normally do not wear lipstick, but this one I think I will continue to use.
Blanca S.
san jose
These lipsticks were my first lipsticks and I still buy them! They are amazing and the only negative thing for me is that they don't last that long and transfer easily. I guess you can always carry them around your purse to reapply every once in a while! The color was a bit streaky in this shade. The lipstick was not true to color. Instead of a soft pink, it ended up like a Nicki Minaj, Barbie, bubble gum pink. After putting it on my lips, the top of the bullet had that awful Barbie shade while the rest of the bullet looked like the soft pink I was after. Even after concealing my lip color, it actually ended up worse towards the bubblegum shade. I wasn't aware it was supposed to change colors, and I will have to return this product. Very disappointed.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
Review for: Mauvy Night, Ravish Me Red, Blushing Mauve, Gentleman Prefer Pink, Coffee Bean, Rum Raisin, Demure, Brazilian Tan/672 more...
I've done a bit of work for Revlon, so I am a little biased, but regardless, I enjoy using these lipsticks every now and again. It is super easy to apply and leaves my lips soft and smooth. I've purchased several shades and usually they are perfect to the colors I've expected them to be. A few of the mauve tones I purchased appeared to be a bit lighter in color than the shade I was anticipating; however, they were still close enough that it didn't make much of a difference. I wish the lipstick would be a bit more longer lasting, but that's my only complaint. Can't beat the price and can be bought practically everywhere!
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Review for: Revlon Love is On Super Lustrous Lipstick more...
I never really look at the lipstick section at the drugstore since I already have so many at home. I'm so happy I decided to give it a glance when the store had a coupon for Revlon products. The packaging of this particular lipstick stood out so I grabbed it. When I saw how red the shade was, I put it in my basket. It is just sooo RED!!! Everything about this lipstick is beautiful. It goes on so smooth and the coverage is good.
Karla R.
Las Vegas, NV
Michelle B.
Arlington
Review for: Revlon Love is On Super Lustrous Lipstick more...
Gorgeous color that is really flattering on my light olive skin tone. I think the packaging is adorable and sophisticated.  Beware, this lipstick has a strong fruity scent that might be offputting to a lot of people, but I find it pleasant and unique. My only problem with this lipstick is that it is a bit *too* creamy and often smears at the slightest touch or lip smack. And when it smears, it also stains! Trying to get this off at night or forgetting its on and kissing someone means I look like a vampiric clown.
Danielle P.
Poplarville
Review for: Fire & Ice, Pink Cloud more...
It feels nice on the lips and the color of the product is good overall. It does, however, take quite sometime to dry down and have an odd smell to it. The smell isn’t overpowering but it is still there.  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick is overall a pretty good lipstick and I would recommend it to friends.
Alexandra A.
Commerce Twp, MI
Here’s my beef with this product:
1. it’s sheer, and it’s not supposed to be. I️ bought two different shades a while back ( one was a deep red and the other was a pinky nude ) both required 2-3 swipes to get the color pay off that i️ was hoping for
2. the product, i️ think because you have to pile it on a little, really accentuates your fine lines and shows off everything you wanted to pretend you don’t have!

the formula did not bother my sensitive lips though and i️ found the packaging / shape to be nice.
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
Revlon Super Lustrous LipstickI got revlon matte lipstick in shade Really Red. It’s a classic deep red that I think can work with almost every skin tone ( I have neutral yellow tone). It’s matte but has a smooth texture, easily to apply, not too dry like some of the Mac lipstick. With the price, I think its a great buy if you would like to try red shade ( I bought this a second time already).
Ⓐⓤⓣⓘⓔ Ⓑ.
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I spent almost an hour in Walmart looking the perfect shade of purple lipstick and this is the one! There is a wide selection of colors with this lipstick and I will definitely be going back to buy more of it. After I apply this lipstick I put a little bit of translucent setting powder over it and it stays on all day. Another good thing about this lipstick is that the color looks just like the sticker on it, which hasn't been the case for many other lipsticks that I've bought.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Whats your favorite shade?
Joanna H.
What are some good colors to start with?(I don't wear super dark colors)
Quinn G.
Media, PA
What's better the shiny ones or regular???
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Heard a lot of good things about the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks & wanted to know which are their best colors to try ?
Bianca L.
What are good shades for fall/winter?