BY REVLON

Make A Statement With The World’s Most Iconic Lipstick. Super Lustrous™ Is Formulated With Microfine Pigments For High-impact Color. The Smooth, Moisturizing Formula Is Available In 82 On-trend Shades And Four Finishes – Crème, Matte, Pearl And Sheer.

New Shades!

• I really like the pearl pink pearl color but I don’t know...3 Answers
  • How good is the quality of this product?2 Answers
  • sleek makeup or revlon? Revlon Super Lustrous LipstickSle...3 Answers
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks are absolutely amazing! The colour payoff is really good and they are very rich and creamy colours that hydrate your lips. Can't go worng with these. The only thing is you might need to touch up on them after a few hours or after a meal; where as with MAC lipsticks I find you don't need to touch up as much. But these lipsticks are worth every single pennies. " in 819 reviews
  • "When i first tried these lipsticks when i didn't like them that much but i gave them a second chance and they are great!! The color shows up so good and long lasting," in 419 reviews
  • "This lipstick looks really good on the lips and they're good for any occasion! It's also pretty moisturizing. " in 391 reviews
Vanity B.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love the lipstick itself. It's super easy to apply, super easy to remove, it doesn't stain, and it's just overall a very pretty colour. My issue, and the reason why I gave this 4 stars instead of 5, is that when I looked at the board (the one that showed what colour the lipsticks were) that the company (Revlon) had sent the store (Publix), it showed it as more of an orange-red colour, but this just looks straight up fire engine red (in real life). I have the Ravish Me Red (654) lipstick, and while it's a cute colour, it's just not what I thought I was buying. The company needs to do a better job at more accurately showing the colours. Overall a nice lipstick though, and I would recommend it to a friend, as long as they knew what colour they were getting.
Nathali v.
sandston
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Carnival Spirit, Chocolate Velvet, Raisin Rage, Teak Rose more...
You won't go wrong with Revlon's Bombshell Red!
Having been a fan of Revlon's line of Super Lustrous Lipstick for years, I was interested in trying color in their new line. I've never been a fan of red, particularly fire engine red, but this shade gave me an entirely new insight into red lipstick. Bombshell Red is dark cranberry a blue red. The lipstick is moisturizing and has a number of different finishes depending on your preference. It goes on smoothly with no caking or smudging and lasts a long time but may need to be reapplied after eating. If you are not a fan of dark pigments, this color may not be for you. It is intense but that just part of the "wow" factor of the color. In addition, it does have some shine and you can apply clear lip gloss over it if you want even more of a va-va-voom effect. Although I think the color would work year-round, it might be best for fall and winter and it would be fabulous for the holidays. Revlon has, yet again, developed a color that could easily be a staple in their Super Lustrous Line of lipsticks. This lipstick is well priced another "winner" from a long established leader in the cosmetic industry. You won't go wrong with Revlon's Bombshell Red!
Melissa G.
I have so many shades of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks that I've seriously lost count. I live these! They are creamy, pigmented and affordable. My personal faves are Blushed, Rose Velvet, Rich Girl Red, Cherry Blossom, Wine With Everything and Really Red. I love to experiment with makeup to see what lipstick colors work and these Revlon lippies are my go-to.
Elise j.
Los Angeles
The best drugstore lipstick shades for black women. Hands down passing this down to my daughter once she's of age lol. I teach for this when I'm working and use as a daily lip color. Its moisturizing just enough and pigmented. I love the sealed packaging so let's me know my lips are the only one that's used it. Beautiful just ahh love the colors!!
Misty H.
Alexandria , LA
This is a color from Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick Line. It comes in their Mink Creme #671. It has a moisturizing shine to it. This lipstick does contain moisturizers that will seal in your color and seal in the moisture to keep your lips soft. This lipstick does contain Abyssinian Oil. This moisturizing lipstick also contains Vitamin E and Avocado Oil. It glides on real smooth and did not cake at all. The lipstick has a creamy texture to it and stays on for several hours after applying. This color was not very bright and blended in with my lips. It gave just amount of color you need to cover your lips and still give you a moisturizing effect. If you would want a darker color, then you may want to pick another shade. I like it because it covers and protects my lips and had no gritty texture to it. I normally do not wear lipstick, but this one I think I will continue to use.
Melissa P.
Minneapolis
Review for: Fire & Ice more...
I first bought this shade a few years ago when they had the retro packaging. I like the history behind it and that it is a bright red. It looks good on and goes on smoothly. My only complaints are how much it transfers and that it feels a little heavy on. I would buy it again though.
Shania M.
Springfield
I really liked this because it stayed on pretty well and didn’t feel dry on my lips. I can’t seem to find a lipstick brand that will stay on while I drink my coffee and this one doesn’t either. I really like the color selection and I think that it’s a good lipstick for the price!
Ferdawsi R.
I have the shade rum raisin, and it is the perfect my lips but better shade for my skin tone. I can throw this on with a bold glam look or even a neutral minima look, and it is always flattering. It does not exaggerate any dryness and lasts for about four hours on me.
Patricia H.
Worcester
Review for: Blushing Nude, Pink Velvet, Sky Pink, Love That Pink, Berry Rich, Toast of New York, Primrose, Teak Rose, Brazilian Tan/672, Rose Velvet, Black Cherry more...
❤️❤️❤️💫💫💫 By far the best out of both drugstore and dare I say prestige lipsticks out there! I own about 10 colors, their color range is fantastic, their formula is creamy and non drying, pigments are wonderful. At the price you could get every color you want!
Blanca S.
san jose
These lipsticks were my first lipsticks and I still buy them! They are amazing and the only negative thing for me is that they don't last that long and transfer easily. I guess you can always carry them around your purse to reapply every once in a while! The color was a bit streaky in this shade. The lipstick was not true to color. Instead of a soft pink, it ended up like a Nicki Minaj, Barbie, bubble gum pink. After putting it on my lips, the top of the bullet had that awful Barbie shade while the rest of the bullet looked like the soft pink I was after. Even after concealing my lip color, it actually ended up worse towards the bubblegum shade. I wasn't aware it was supposed to change colors, and I will have to return this product. Very disappointed.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Whats your favorite shade?
Joanna H.
What are some good colors to start with?(I don't wear super dark colors)
Quinn G.
Media, PA
What's better the shiny ones or regular???
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Heard a lot of good things about the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks & wanted to know which are their best colors to try ?
Bianca L.
What are good shades for fall/winter?