BY REVLON

Infused with mega-moisturizers to seal in color and softness. Exclusive LiquiSilk formula 2 Silky-smooth, creamy texture 3 Stay true color wears evenly Find your lip color amongst a dazzling array of 82 shade in 4 fabulous finishes of Matte, Pearl, Creme and Shine.

• I've been wanting to try this Lipstick how is it? Is it creamy dr...4 Answers
  • Do you like this product, yes por nah?1 Answers
  • I have owned a few colors its very hard and not so pigmented it m...3 Answers
Erinn C.
Revlon lipstick is literally my favorite. I've tried several other brands and just feel like they make smooth, easy to apply lipstick that has a grown up feel. They have a good range of colors as well. I've tried Rimmiel, Covergirl, Elf, Maybelline, and even some top of the line brands like Mac and Urban Decay. I come back to my trusty Revlon sticks every time. They work for my budget, and give me what I'm looking for. My favorite color is Rose & Shine because it applies almost like a nude for my skin tone (which is a deep tan). It's subtle and approachable, which is what I opt for with most of my colors. I also own Champagne on Ice and Blushing Mauve, all great! Champagne on Ice is a bit more flirty and pops a bit more, Blushing Mauve is a sensual color that I like to use for dates. Overall, I would say Revlon needs to keep up the good work with their lipstick! I will keep buying.
Aly-baba M.
Looking for a new Fall shade? Iced Amethyst is your shade then! I've actually been using this since the beginning of summer (I don't follow season trends much), and it's perfect for those on-the-run days. Not sure what makes it so easy to apply, but I love it for that. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't mix well with lip liner. I'm all about liner, but if I use it with this stick, it doesn't apply evenly. I thought maybe it was the liner, but it doesn't happen with my other sticks. Besides that, l love the color and slightly shimmery finish. As someone who is deeply devoted to matte, this is a nice little break for my lips. I did recommend this to a friend and the next day she went out and bought 4 more shades. It is a great, and pretty affordable brand/lipstick.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I have bought 5 colors of this lipstick, it makes an excellent investment. They're great for layering and for keeping in your purse for emergencies. I got them in pink velvet, Fifth Avenue Red, Plum Velour, Nude Attitude, and Siren. Pink Velvet is a lovely neutral Pink that is dark enough to contrast my lips against my fair/warm undertoned skin. Fifth Avenue Red was the first red lipstick I bought and I still use it. Plum Velour is a gloss finish in a deep purple, it's my favorite of the bunch. Nude Attitude is a very strange nude lipstick that is both streaky and too lightly pigmented to the point that it looks like I've got foundation on my lips. Siren is a bright orangey coral that looks great when I'm in the mood for that kind of colour.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I purchased: Black Cherry, Violet Frenzy, and Fuchsia Fusion. They are such pretty purples and pinks. Definitely look up swatches when you are looking at colors online. Lipstick may look exactly like it does in the picture, but will look totally different once on your flesh toned lips.

For example: Black Cherry looks...black. It's a super super dark magenta in my opinion. Violet Frenzy looks like dark lavender but once it's on skin it is a somewhat sheer pink purple.

My favorite part though? It's a really creamy lipstick that can appear somewhat matte and somewhat glossy at the same time. I'm not a gloss fan and I also think that matte lipsticks are too drying on my lips so this cream texture is perrrrfect!

Definitely recommend!

Jessica R.
Hays, KS
In the old packaging with the bigger gold band, I remember Certainly Red being more of a true, cherry red with blue undertones and with a glossy finish but I can matte it down without any problems whether with powder or blotting with tissues. I bought it again but with the new packaging a year ago (smaller gold band), and the color looks brighter, more pink than I remember and still glossy but when I tried to matte it down, I get clumps. Thus I can only wear this new one as it is. I don't know if they changed the formula or altered the color too but I certainly see a difference in this red. Thus I wouldn't buy it again for that reason. I hope I finish this thing quickly.
Courtney D.
Cedar Falls, IA
Revlon by far has the best lip products of any drugstore brand. The Super Lustrous line is extremely consistent color-to-color. The product is always true to the color listed on the packaging and it applies smoothly. However, since I've begun to dabble more in prestige brands I've noticed some faults- the color only stays really rich a maximum of 3-4 hours. It comes off on straws and doesn't last through a whole meal. This product is good for anyone who is new to lipstick or looking for a good bargain. Anyone who is a self proclaimed "makeup snob" or lipstick aficionado might want to sit this one out.
Carrie C.
Marysville, WA
Lipstick is probably my FAVORITE accessory. It finishes your look in a way that exudes confidence and give you that look of being finished, even if you aren't wearing every makeup product known to man. Without lipstick, I feel incomplete. Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick is a great choice. Coming in over 80 shades, there is something for everyone. I have used many different brands of lipsticks, but Revlon is a constant brand in a myriad of choices. For under $10, it is a great item to add a lot of variety with. This is a great little black dress of lipsticks! A must in every cosmetic bag!
Amanda W.
I would say the only good things I found about this lipstick is the color and the packaging. I love how the lid clicks on, which is something all lipsticks should have!
This lipstick looked horrible on my lips. It was a big streaky mess. I also don't have dry lips. You can't see any dryness in my lips when you look at them. As soon as I put this lipstick on it enhances any little line on my lips making them look horribly chapped. In a swatch the pigmentation is perfect, but as soon as it goes on my lips I start to wonder if I grabbed a different lipstick.
This is not my cup of tea.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This is another one of those lipsticks that some may be afraid to use...but I'm not! I LOVE the way this looks against my skin tone, it's definitely a deeper nude but it still looks beautiful on anyone! I think for deeper skin tones it will look like a 'your lips but better' shade, and on fairer skin tones such as mine it looks like a nice rich chocolate brown! I love pairing this lip with matte colors on my eyes and a subtle glow all over the skin. I think this shade will work in summer and in winter as one of those deep vampy shades (again, depending on your skin tone).
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
I always call my favorite shade (477) "Cherry Bomb" because that's what I feel like it is.. The bomb dot com. It's really called "Black Cherry". I was going to get the Urban Decay Alice lipstick in"Mirana", but this is SO close to it... AGH. I dunno yet. Anyways, I do recommend putting a Chapstick or primer of some sort under this lipstick to make it go on and stay on. It's a beautiful, inexpensive lipstick that I will continue buying as long as it's in stock :) Great for making ombré lips, vamp lips, or even lighten it up to make it a stain. The world is your oyster.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Whats your favorite shade?
Joanna H.
What are some good colors to start with?(I don't wear super dark colors)
Quinn G.
Media, PA
What's better the shiny ones or regular???
Bianca L.
What are good shades for fall/winter?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Heard a lot of good things about the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks & wanted to know which are their best colors to try ?