Add a Photo

By REVLON
#42 in Lip Gloss

Silky...Sexy...Brilliant. Glossy formula combines sheer color and intense moisture with light-reflecting spheres to create amazing shine. SPF 15.

Photos (74)
Mikel E.
Mikel E.
Palo Alto, CA
Aug. 1, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Sugar Violet
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING LIP GLOSS. I love all things orchid and though this product looks very purple in the tube it's very wearable alone or over other colors. It offers a lovely gloss and shine with just the right amount of added shimmer and violet overtones. This is the most versatile of all lip glosses which may be surprising at first glance. This formula is wonderful in all colors. The color pay-off is great, the formula is not too sticky and lasts alone or layered. I have been repurchasing these in many shades for years. I generally purchase higher-end cosmetics but hit up the drug store for these whenever I'm running in to grab other essentials.
sandra f.
sandra f.
Riverside, CA
July 31, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Sandstorm
I love this lip gloss, the color is a beautiful tone that compliments my fair skin tone. I find it easy to apply, mainly because the applicator size being the perfect size. I use this daily as it's one of my favorite "go-to" lip glosses. I wear it alone most days. I use the Revlon Colorstay lip liner in Nude when I do my full makeup and apply several coats of the Sandstorm lip gloss. It is very moisturizing and gives my lips a nice pouty, plumped look. The only drawback is it wears off sooner than other glosses i have used. I have to reapply every 2 hours but the moisturizing and texture make it worth it. It's not sticky which is a good trade off.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Not a bad option for a drug store lip gloss. I feel like they are getting the be just as much as the higher end flosses at Sephora though. Anyway, it feels nice on. Gives you a bit of hydration which can be amazing during the colder months. It does have a sheer pink color to it which I really enjoy when I'm going for something more natural. I get mine at CVS, but you can find these at basically any drug store Walmart, Target, Ulta... Pretty much anywhere. Always rrt to get coupons from CVS before buying, you'll spend way less. All in all I recommend for a lighter hydrating everyday gloss.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Durham, NC
I am not a person who likes lip glosses, or will even buy them. But, I would definitely buy this one again! I have it in the shade 215 Super Natural. I love Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Sticks - they have been around for 70 years! My grandmas wore them! It is not sticky and the color is amazing; it would be perfect for date night, or even your wedding! It works great over lipsticks too.

I would definitely repurchase this product again (I already have!). It is great for anyone with sensitive skin and dry lips. It probably even moisturizes my lips better than some chap sticks.

Go buy it!
yolanda p.
yolanda p.
He new Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses seem to be a hot button topic around here. For various reasons, a lot of you are either happy or sad about this change. Since the old, square style tubes and shades are, at the time of this post, still around at plenty of retailers (and can be found on clearance at many places), I thought I better pick up and review some of the new ones ASAP so that you'd know what the biggest differences are between the two. That way, you can stock up on the old style (if you want to) before they're gone forever!
Zenta S.
Zenta S.
Not my favorite...
I find the formula to be a little sticky.
I have one of the lightest shades (205 snow pink). It is a very sheer formula, which, if it's what you want, is great. The glitter in the shade I have is very fine, which is nice. Still, I think this is much more a lip topper above another lipstick than something to add color to the lips. It's sticky enough that if I wanted a shine I'd just get a lip balm.
Tl;dr: sticky, sheer, nice finish
Monica W.
Monica W.
March 11, 2016, 6:20 a.m.
Review for: Berry Allure
One of my favorite drugstore brand lip glosses! I bought this hoping it was bright like the color it appears in the bottle. However it's more of a thin sheet gloss so the color payoff is not that strong. But I really do love the gloss anyway! It's not to sticky or streaky. It also feels very moisturizing. Lasts for hours on my lips. I recommended if you want more of a colored glossy look to apply this over your favorite berry or plum lipstick.
Roberta R.
Roberta R.
North Haven, CT
I'm not a fan of applicator-based lip gloss, so my experience wasn't very positive. The price was reasonable, it didn't last very long on my lips. The packaging was okay, packaging doesn't impress me anyway. I wouldn't buy it again not because it was a bad product, but because I am staunchly in the "lipstick-based" lipgloss category of gloss users. I just don't like the feeling that I have a layer of margarine smeared on my mouth.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Katy, TX
July 5, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Fatal Apple
I use this one fairly often because it's a gloss that I can wear on the daily basis because it's not so heavily pigmented and it's sheen is nice as well. I really like wearing it because of how moisturizing it is and I like to put this on top of my more drying lipsticks that I have to give it a bit of a pop. While, i do enjoy wearing this lip gloss, I feel as though the color never lasts on me and I'm constantly reapplying.
Halley L.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss takes the cake as one of my favorites. I don't like to spend a lot on glosses because I think there are a lot of beautiful options from the drug store now. This line is a great example-- there are lots of shades that range from neutrals to bolds, and the formula is impeccable. No need to worry about the dreaded sticky formula because you won't find that here! My favorite shade at the moment is Pinkissimo.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Michigan
What is your favorite super lustrous lip gloss color?
May C.
May C.
Is it a sticky consistency? Is it fragrant?
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Are these glosses pigmented or sheer?
Elecia P.
Elecia P.
Akron, OH
Are any other colors different feeling, more moisturizing of drying?
brittany f.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks great! Is it on the pricey side? or worth every penny? Is it long lasting on the lips or do you constantly have to touch up?