Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, BLAZING FUCHSIA - LIMITED EDITION uploaded by Lili P.Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, BLAZING FUCHSIA - LIMITED EDITION uploaded by dianna h.Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, BLAZING FUCHSIA - LIMITED EDITION uploaded by Jomanh J.

BY REVLON

Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Revlon any lip products are my absolute favorite. Almost every lip oroduct i yse us revlon. They taste and smell amazing. Very pigmented. Long last wear. I even can eat with the long last lip and it stays. Very pretty shades. Can find them in any store. Fair price. Really cute packagings. I love revlon one of my all time favorites.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
loved it how smooth it went on it didnt feel sticky or cakey loved the color and the super shine great product i purchased it at target and also recomended it to friends and family members
Sara R.
Pennsboro, WV
I am having dry lips all the time and this pretty lip gloss tube here is the only one which can hydrate my lips all day in one application! I am dark skinned and my lips get darker with most of the gloss I wore before I discovered this. This one even lets the cover stay till then end of my 8 hour shift and doesnt darken my lip at all! #contest
Anna C.
This gloss is one of my absolute favorites not only out of this brands, but out of all brands I'd have to say this personally is my go to gloss! I love it and the price is reasonable for such a great product!¡ I keep this gloss on me and recommend it to my family and friends, I also have to say that I personally think this is a gloss that will go well with all skin tones no matter how light or dark!! Must try!!😄
Stephanie J.
Kosciusko, MS
Like the texture just wished that the colors were in a wider spectrum. I've used it in the past but am waiting on more colors for my area. Application is easy and it was a nice choice for my holiday parties. I prefer glosses and stains over lipsticks but I would recommend this to others
Bridget B.
Rutland
I love this lip gloss, and this color is great! It's one of my favorites, but sad to say it's hard to find that exact color at my local stores... or online. But I must say this is great lip gloss.. nice and smooth, not sticky, not too thick. Hard to find a good gloss sometimes... but this one is a must have!
Bashita C.
Didn't liked it and wasn't pigmented enough for me to like it and did had a good packaging. It was pricey though and wasn't nice enough. It didn't met my exeptation and would never buy it again and won't recommend other to buy it....
Amanda G.
Steuben, ME
This had beautiful color and once it dries, it can be layered or left just the way it is. However, before it dries it seems to spread because it is thin. Get's on your teeth easily. Good price though and I would recommend it if you can deal with it until it dries.
naf C.
I love this since it makes my lips look beautiful and give them the right texture. It also doesn't dry my hair and the price is a little expensive but I think it is worth it. It's my first time using it and I am liking it very much. Would recommend it to anyone.
Shamari B.
Houston
I agree with the previous review, Blazing Fuchsia is a bit too opaque to wear alone. But if you sheer it out, it is a very pretty dark pink. I'm DDD/AAB with coolundertones so I have to be careful with very warmtoned pinks. On a positive note, the texture is smooth and also has a very nice shine. This will probably last for a long while, so I will not repurchase.