Revlon Super Length™ Mascara

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Super Length™ Mascara!
Fort Worth, TX
Revlon Super Length™ Mascara uploaded by Liiz B.
I bought these three unbelievable masks for eyelashes x $ 10 dls in a supermarket ... I enjoy discounts ... and I love these products!!!
Sterling Hts, MI
This mascara was just ok for me. It coated my lashes well but I did notice it would start to flake off throughout the day. It was just ok.
Belle Center, OH
I like this mascara but it doesn't lengthen your lashes. It makes them clumpy. This is probably my least favorite mascara and I have tried a lot of different mascaras in the past.
Winchester, CA
Revlon Super Length™ Mascara uploaded by Nkechi O.
Revlon Super Length™ Mascara uploaded by Nkechi O.
This mascara is pretty average all around. As it shows below, there isn't much of a difference. This is my light makeup for school. To improve this product, I would add more volume. By the end of an 8 hour day, there isn't much Revlon Super Legth Mascara Black left. I wouldn't really recond this mascara, but it's ok.
Belleville
Revlon Super Length™ Mascara uploaded by Sara S.
Great drugstore mascara. Gives length, but lacks volume. On the upside, it doesn't clump easily like some other brands. So, no worries about spider lashes. I would buy this again and recommend if you are looking for more length than volume.
Pittsburgh, PA
The green tricked me because I thought it was one of the grow lash formulas. I hate the packaging and the wand is clump city. I really didn’t like this at all and I wish I hadn’t wasted my money on it.
Mosheim, TN
I love this product. It goings on great. It not run onto my face. It stays on for hours. It is not costly. Great colors to choose from.
1,158 reviews
This was just eh. It wasn't worth the $12 I paid for it. It would work well if you're in a bind but I wouldn't suggest hunting for it. There are way better brands at lower prices.
Ulysses, KS
I used to love this definitely gives you length but when used to much it clumps up not my favorite look
Moreno Valley , CA
Revlon Super Length™ Mascara uploaded by lucy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to use this mascara as an everyday use makes my eyelashes look long an natural

Looking for your answer?