Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black uploaded by Christie F.Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black uploaded by Isabella Q.

BY REVLON

Enhance and define lashes with the Revlon Super Length™ Mascara; an intense black, buildable formula that delivers ultimate volume for an extended lash look. Featuring the brand's specially designed Lash Stretch Brush™, its tapered tip captures even the smallest lashes for a clump-free, fuller-looking finish. Expect lengthened, enhanced eyelashes with mistake-free application. see more...

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the mascara itself but the fibers don't hold to you lashes very well and can be rather uncomfortable if they get in your eye! Just a word of caution. Other than that it works well a finishing mascara and won't break the bank
Renee L.
Renee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara a while back and I have to say it's one of my favourite of all time. It goes on really nice and even and it's affordable. Not overly expensive in my opinion... I'd totally recommend it. It makes my lashes look very full and long.
sierra. f.
sierra. f.
Rosedale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes were still so short and I had to use tons of it just to get any real definition, thickness, or color on my lashes. It's good for a natural look, but that's about it.
Chelsea1no P.
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara works well. Me and my sister use this. And she likes it too. I would recommend this product to my friends and family
Carleta E.
Carleta E.
New York
I don't care for this mascara at all. I had high hope for it with all the promotions but i was a let down for me
Lucero P.
Lucero P.
Corcoran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If there is A mascara I go for it would be this on a really thickens my eyelashes and makes them look long as the well
Christie F.
Christie F.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is perfect if you're looking for a bold-lash look! There is plenty of product in the packaging and is smoothly applied with a brush I believe to be perfect. The only disadvantage of this product is that there are the odd clumps, but overall it gives lashes volume and length... And it's beautiful! I would buy again.
Isabella Q.
Isabella Q.
São Paulo
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras, it Just doesn't beat They're Real by benefit, but the color is amazing, REALLY BLACK!! I like every in this mascara but sometimes it makes me cry I don't know why...
Sony (.
Sony (.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love to use this mascara. Worth the price. Also makes the lashes look longer and fuller. Good for everyday use.
Farah N.
Farah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can dry out really quickly, gives lashes long length and smell nice. Not waterproof even if it says lol lasts long tho