Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black uploaded by Karol F.Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black uploaded by Christie F.Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black uploaded by Isabella Q.

BY REVLON

Enhance and define lashes with the Revlon Super Length™ Mascara; an intense black, buildable formula that delivers ultimate volume for an extended lash look. Featuring the brand's specially designed Lash Stretch Brush™, its tapered tip captures even the smallest lashes for a clump-free, fuller-looking finish. Expect lengthened, enhanced eyelashes with mistake-free application. see more...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara! The color was what I was looking for. It applies easily and the applicator is perfect! It allows you to reach all of your lashes...even the ones hiding in the corner of your eye! It builds easily and doesn’t leave my lashes all clumped together. It created long luxurious looking lashes...GOAL!!! The price is affordable! I’d recommend this to any woman looking for that perfect mascara to create the most perfect lashes.
Twyla H.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is a life changer. It works great on my regular lashes and makes my lashes look so much longer and fuller. Even when wear falsies, I apply a coat of this mascara on top!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do think this mascara worked decently well. It made my lashes dark and long and it separated them pretty well too. I’ve only used one tube of it but I think I will buy it again. I would recommend for length, not really darkness or fullness
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the mascara itself but the fibers don't hold to you lashes very well and can be rather uncomfortable if they get in your eye! Just a word of caution. Other than that it works well a finishing mascara and won't break the bank
Francine S.
Los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this is a decent mascara if you're looking for a cheap drugstore mascara. I feel that it does volumize, but not lengthen. It does come in a very black shade, making your eye color pop out but I think that there are better mascaras out there
Renee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara a while back and I have to say it's one of my favourite of all time. It goes on really nice and even and it's affordable. Not overly expensive in my opinion... I'd totally recommend it. It makes my lashes look very full and long.
sierra. f.
BALTIMORE, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes were still so short and I had to use tons of it just to get any real definition, thickness, or color on my lashes. It's good for a natural look, but that's about it.
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara works well. Me and my sister use this. And she likes it too. I would recommend this product to my friends and family
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the greatest. It doesn’t make a difference on my lashes except it makes them very black and makes them look put together.