Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black uploaded by Isabella Q.Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black uploaded by Christie F.

BY REVLON

Enhance and define lashes with the Revlon Super Length™ Mascara; an intense black, buildable formula that delivers ultimate volume for an extended lash look. Featuring the brand's specially designed Lash Stretch Brush™, its tapered tip captures even the smallest lashes for a clump-free, fuller-looking finish. Expect lengthened, enhanced eyelashes with mistake-free application. see more...

Renee L.
Renee L.
Review for: Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black
I bought this mascara a while back and I have to say it's one of my favourite of all time. It goes on really nice and even and it's affordable. Not overly expensive in my opinion... I'd totally recommend it. It makes my lashes look very full and long.
Christie F.
Christie F.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Review for: Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black
This mascara is perfect if you're looking for a bold-lash look! There is plenty of product in the packaging and is smoothly applied with a brush I believe to be perfect. The only disadvantage of this product is that there are the odd clumps, but overall it gives lashes volume and length... And it's beautiful! I would buy again.
Isabella Q.
Isabella Q.
São Paulo
Review for: Revlon Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black
One of my favorite mascaras, it Just doesn't beat They're Real by benefit, but the color is amazing, REALLY BLACK!! I like every in this mascara but sometimes it makes me cry I don't know why...