BY REVLON

• Luscious lengthening formula glides on easily and builds quickly for a beautiful, extended lash look
• Revlon Lash Stretch Brush™
- Long bristles designed to deliver plush length
- Tapered tip for coating even the smallest lashes

• I want to try this new mask, the fuchsia cover is... Be the first to answer!
  • My eyelashes are naturally pretty short, so i need a really good ...4 Answers
  • I need a new mascara. I don't use false eyelashes. I just want so...2 Answers
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
I usually go for L'Oreal when choosing my mascara, but I wanted to try a new product to get better length with my lashes. I picked this Revlon mascara and was pleasantly surprised with how well it delivered the promise of longer lashes! I really like the bristles on the wand - makes it easy to get the mascara close to my lash line without much clumping. I can easily notice the fibers mentioned in a previous review, but I don't mind them as I can see a visible effect in their ability to lengthen my lashes! I will definitely consider buying this product (or from the product line) with my next tube!
Kylee M.
Morrisville, NC
I have been using this mascara for about two-three weeks now and have come to really like it. I am always hesitant to try out new mascara because I got so used to the one I have used for years. I've struggled finding a mascara that can lengthen my lashes but also make them look fuller. I always want my lashes to look long and full and Revlon's length mascara definitely gives you both. Since using this mascara I have so many great eyelash days :) I would recommend this mascara for anyone looking for length.
Maria S.
I HATE this mascara. It does nothing for my lashes and it gave little to no pigmentation to my lashes. I hate the wand because it's too big and it gets everywhere which makes it hard to use. The formula is alright but not my favorite product. Not purchasing this product again and I do not recommend it.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Eh. Not one I would re-purchase. I like the formula in the sense that it adds length, but it still doesn't compare to similarly priced mascaras I've tried in the past. Definitely not something to go out of your way to try. It dries out quicker than most and the wand is huge.
Angela  G.
Toms River, NJ
I got this because I had a coupon for a free tube. I do not like this mascara. It did not lengthen my lashes at all; rather, it curled my lashes with no length. It also seemed a little dry going on, and it needed several coats. I'm glad I didn't actually pay for this.
Estefani C.
It's a so so. Not that good not that bad. The mascara itself is good but the brush is really good. As we all know it or atleast for me the brush is everything. The liquid in mascaras are all the same. The brush is what makes things different.
Chelsea M.
Not a fan of this mascara at all. I didn't feel like it lasted or did its job. It definitely didn't really lengthen my lashes. I did feel like it was thick which was nice but it didn't give my lashes the curl or definition I desired.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
The fibers in this are horrible! they are huge and always ended up in my eye causing a lot of pain and irritation. this has been the one and only makeup product that i have ever returned. also this mascara flaked throughout the day.
Diana P.
Santa Paula, CA
Wow I bought this mascara just this week at target and I'm loving it it makes your lashes longer and if you put like 3 coats it makes them look fuller I so love this will buy again once it runs out one of my favorites right away
Jessica L.
Kissimmee, FL
Perfect mascara I bought it one time and I like it, this brand have great products I have never regret buying any items, I always find great deals. I had been using this brand for over 20 years and I will continue doing it
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mascara clump-free? Does it really give "super length" lashes?
Annie M.
Corona, CA
My eyelashes are naturally pretty short, so i need a really good mascara to add some length and volume. I'd also wanna grow my lashes. Does this product do both jobs? I want a lengthening mascara that adds length over many applications but also adds length during application. Any suggestions towards lengthening mascaras that do the job of making my lashes longer?
Adailia T.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the All-In-One type of Revlon Mascara and I was wondering does this one make your lashes longer or does it just darken them?
Alexis W.
Winter Garden, FL
I've heard this is a pretty good mascara if trying to achieve length... I need honest opinions as I'm searching g for new mascara. What do you think about it?
Rochell L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a new mascara. I don't use false eyelashes. I just want something that doesn't clump && makes my natural eyelashes look super long. Is this a good product for that?