BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Lip Gloss - Make your lips turn into a delectable dessert with Revlon Sugar Sugar Lip Topping. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brandi S.
Love the way these look on. So cute with a nice little matte lip. The only problem I had with them is that it was kind of uncomfortable as the day went on.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Best lip topping ive ever bought! And trust me ive bought MANY! Deffinately a smash hit within my group of girl-friends !
S J.
I have a lot of lipp products like this one a nd it is comparable to those ones. It does the job and it has a nice smell
Mona'Lisa J.
It makes my lips look awesome , it really helps because I don’t have much lips ... I use it very often 💋 live it
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Dominickđź‘˝ N.
Port Huron
Very nice product, smells good too. Works fairly well and doesn't use excess oils. Refreshing and pleasing
Katlyn T.
Camby, IN
I really like this sugar scrub. It's great for the price. It made my lips soooo soft after.
unLuz G.
Les da suavidad a los labios esa tersura de una buena apariencia les da brillo cuida muy bien a mis.labios
Kik: C.
Quevedo-Ecuador
I never tray this one but I think it have a good texture and really hydrated the lips