BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Lip Gloss - Make your lips turn into a delectable dessert with Revlon Sugar Sugar Lip Topping.

Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Review for: 005 Lemon Drop more...
I bought this product before giving it a second thought, this was a limited edition, lip topping was supposed to put on top of the lips to add extra shine, I didn't use it that much, the product was too watery, but i still love the packaging.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I absolutely love this product and the smell of it! It's super easy to use and I did meet my expectations! I will be buying this product again and highly recommend to others as well!! Definitely satisfied!
Vivian W.
I just don't understand this product. It is so grainy. imagine just putting sugar on your lips. It was impossible to feel comfortable with this on the lips. and the effect does not last. It was so course so it easily moved around and fell off the lips. And to be honest the effect wasn't even that nice. You are better off getting some very fine glitter and putting it on your lips.
nikki m.
I bought this at an outlet thank goodness because i would never pay 24 bucks for this nasty chunky glitter. its literally just loose glitter to put on top of lipstick and gloss. it feels harsh. hate it! do not recommend and the only thing going for it, is it has a cute bottle, if you can wash all the glitter out. i cannot believe the price on here. horrible product!
Makenna O.
Columbus, OH
This product was a surprise to me. I used it maybe one a week to try and get the full affect. It wasn't bad in pricing and it was a good product compared to others. I would buy it again if I ever ran out or felt the need for it
Brandi S.
Riverside
Love the way these look on. So cute with a nice little matte lip. The only problem I had with them is that it was kind of uncomfortable as the day went on.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Best lip topping ive ever bought! And trust me ive bought MANY! Deffinately a smash hit within my group of girl-friends !
Sharmz J.
I have a lot of lipp products like this one a nd it is comparable to those ones. It does the job and it has a nice smell
Olivia G.
Glasgow, KY
Review for: 005 Lemon Drop more...
Love love love this stuff. My lips look amazing after using this and it smells delicious. Try it, you wont regret it
Mona'Lisa J.
It makes my lips look awesome , it really helps because I don’t have much lips ... I use it very often 💋 live it