BY REVLON

New. Sugar Sensation™ Foot File. Softens and exfoliates feet. Sugar-like texture gently softens, exfoliates and smoothes feet. Improves the look and feel of dry, cracked feet. Contoured handle and dual-sided file offer ease of use. Can be used on wet or dry feet. Washable. . see more...

• "I would recommend it for just a daily foot file!" in 1 review
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
This was an impulse buy for me at Walgreens. I wanted something quick and easy to smooth my feet for a wedding I was attending that afternoon. I was looking for cream/lotion since I had gotten a pedicure that morning. I saw this and thought that I would give it a try next time I needed to smooth my feet. I used it about a week later and loved it.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foot file. It makes your feet feel so nice and smooth. Works best after you get out of the shower, bath or even after a relaxing foot soak. Then put your fav lotion on your feet, throw on some cotton socks, later your feet feel great. Definitely recommend this product.
Kristi N.
Kristi N.
Duluth, GA
I bought this at Walgreens looking for something to make my feet beautiful. It was a little disappointing. Not as good as a pedicure, but better than nothing. Smooths heals and calluses but doesn't take away the roughness completely. Not the greatest value.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
I have had trouble with extremely rough heals since my pregnancy a couple years ago. I've tried everything from battery powered files, metal files, to foot soaks. This is the first and only product that has worked! I highly recommend it!
Maria E.
Maria E.
I have this foot file, I do mine and my husbands feet with it all the time. It works well for removing dead skin and anything you have on your feet. Leaves your feet feeling softer after use, I would definitely recommend this product.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
Great result for me. I have callus on my feet and I used it every time after shower. I loved how my feet improved against the callus and how nice touch it gave to my feet. Easy to recommend such a great product!
Cursia T.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
Revlon sugar sensation football really works it helps get the dry skin off your feet and the dry hard patches on the side of your toes they get it really helps remove that stuff
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is exactly what to use to get those hard calaces off your feet when you can't afford to go to the salon. Cheap and easy to use and leaves your feet feeling smooth again
Jill R.
Jill R.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. My feet are incredibly dry, especially in the winter, so I have to put in a lot of work on my feet, and this is part of my routine.
Esmer G.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas
this foot file is great. if you start getting your heels bad. this file is the way to go and after. apply some cream to keep the moisturized and smooth