New. Sugar Sensation™ Foot File. Softens and exfoliates feet. Sugar-like texture gently softens, exfoliates and smoothes feet. Improves the look and feel of dry, cracked feet. Contoured handle and dual-sided file offer ease of use. Can be used on wet or dry feet. Washable. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Sugar Sensation Foot File!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I would recommend it for just a daily foot file!” in 1 review
Acworth, GA
Loved this foot file. Helped smooth out any roughness or patches of dry skin. Didn’t work on really difficult dry patches but for basic dryness it really helped soften it
I have SUPER dry and cracked feet so I am always looking for something to help with that. So when I tried this I was kinda disappointed that it didn't do as much as I thought, my feet were still super dry and I used this for about 2 weeks and didn't see a huge difference.
Ada, OK
This tool is great! It helps me keep my feet looking soft and smooth. It's painless and easy. I went back and bought another one. I would recommend to anyone who can't afford regular pedicures.
Fennville, MI
I loved this product, Being on my feet all day between work and having three little boys to take care of my feet need something that will make them great again. This file makes them smooth without hurting me in the process. I would tell anyone who is looking into getting a great foot file to try this one. Also super easy to clean when you are done so it doesn't look nasty when someone else sees it. The way it is designed i great as well easy to hold and doesn't slide out of your hand but keeps your fingers at a safe and desirable distance from your feet.
Works great. I really enjoy using this product. It really gets the job done. If you want to get smooth feet and want to get rid of dead skin this product is for you!
Saint Cloud, FL
This product works ok. But defining not worthy of 5 stars. If your feet have a lot if dry skin or clauses I would recommend a different product. You get what you pay for.
Charleston , AR
I wasn't too impressed with Revlon Sugar Sensation foot file. I do like the design of it and the handle is great. It makes it easy to reach the back part of your heels. I don't care for the pumice stone. It's not like most foot files. It is too soft or something. It doesn't work as good to get the dry skin off as what other foot files do. I'd love to see them go back and put a regular pumice on there because I really like the design.
Wentzville, MO
This was an impulse buy for me at Walgreens. I wanted something quick and easy to smooth my feet for a wedding I was attending that afternoon. I was looking for cream/lotion since I had gotten a pedicure that morning. I saw this and thought that I would give it a try next time I needed to smooth my feet. I used it about a week later and loved it.
Greenwood, SC
I have had trouble with extremely rough heals since my pregnancy a couple years ago. I've tried everything from battery powered files, metal files, to foot soaks. This is the first and only product that has worked! I highly recommend it!
I have this foot file, I do mine and my husbands feet with it all the time. It works well for removing dead skin and anything you have on your feet. Leaves your feet feeling softer after use, I would definitely recommend this product.