BY REVLON #5 in Callus Removers

New. Sugar Sensation™ Foot File. Softens and exfoliates feet. Sugar-like texture gently softens, exfoliates and smoothes feet. Improves the look and feel of dry, cracked feet. Contoured handle and dual-sided file offer ease of use. Can be used on wet or dry feet. Washable. .

• "I would recommend it for just a daily foot file!" in 1 review
c t.
For those girls who like to wear sandals and heels a lot and have rough heels this is an awesome product. It’s easy to use, and always nice to use after a bath or after you let your feet soak. I found mine at Walgreens with the shoe inserts, cheap price.
Cat S.
A cute color for any time of the year! I use it constantly! It lasts fairly long compared to other brands! I usually buy mine at ulta! It does chip after a week or two, but that’s without a topcoat!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Loved this foot file. Helped smooth out any roughness or patches of dry skin. Didn’t work on really difficult dry patches but for basic dryness it really helped soften it
Amanda L.
I wanted to use this for an at home pedicure but it didn’t work that well. Maybe I am not a pedicure expert but I didn’t notice any major differences. Decent price though.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This tool is great! It helps me keep my feet looking soft and smooth. It's painless and easy. I went back and bought another one. I would recommend to anyone who can't afford regular pedicures.
Crystal L.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product works ok. But defining not worthy of 5 stars. If your feet have a lot if dry skin or clauses I would recommend a different product. You get what you pay for.
Alexandria R.
Fennville, MI
I loved this product, Being on my feet all day between work and having three little boys to take care of my feet need something that will make them great again. This file makes them smooth without hurting me in the process. I would tell anyone who is looking into getting a great foot file to try this one. Also super easy to clean when you are done so it doesn't look nasty when someone else sees it. The way it is designed i great as well easy to hold and doesn't slide out of your hand but keeps your fingers at a safe and desirable distance from your feet.
Alejandra G.
Holly Pond, AL
I love this for my feet😍 my feet would look dry up when I wore heels it just didn’t look good having all that dry skin in the bottom showing through my heels then I got this product and omg I fell in love
Melissa L.
Works great. I really enjoy using this product. It really gets the job done. If you want to get smooth feet and want to get rid of dead skin this product is for you!
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
Works wonderful! Gets rid of all that dead skin and gets your feet feeling soft and smooth again. Leaves your feet sandal and flip flop ready! Love my foot file!!