BY REVLON

New. Sugar Sensation™ Foot File. Softens and exfoliates feet. Sugar-like texture gently softens, exfoliates and smoothes feet. Improves the look and feel of dry, cracked feet. Contoured handle and dual-sided file offer ease of use. Can be used on wet or dry feet. Washable. . see more...

• "I would recommend it for just a daily foot file!" in 1 review
c t.
For those girls who like to wear sandals and heels a lot and have rough heels this is an awesome product. It’s easy to use, and always nice to use after a bath or after you let your feet soak. I found mine at Walgreens with the shoe inserts, cheap price.
Cat S.
A cute color for any time of the year! I use it constantly! It lasts fairly long compared to other brands! I usually buy mine at ulta! It does chip after a week or two, but that’s without a topcoat!
Alejandra G.
Holly Pond
I love this for my feet😍 my feet would look dry up when I wore heels it just didn’t look good having all that dry skin in the bottom showing through my heels then I got this product and omg I fell in love
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Loved this foot file. Helped smooth out any roughness or patches of dry skin. Didn’t work on really difficult dry patches but for basic dryness it really helped soften it
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This tool is great! It helps me keep my feet looking soft and smooth. It's painless and easy. I went back and bought another one. I would recommend to anyone who can't afford regular pedicures.
Amanda L.
I wanted to use this for an at home pedicure but it didn’t work that well. Maybe I am not a pedicure expert but I didn’t notice any major differences. Decent price though.
Alexandria R.
Fennville, MI
I loved this product, Being on my feet all day between work and having three little boys to take care of my feet need something that will make them great again. This file makes them smooth without hurting me in the process. I would tell anyone who is looking into getting a great foot file to try this one. Also super easy to clean when you are done so it doesn't look nasty when someone else sees it. The way it is designed i great as well easy to hold and doesn't slide out of your hand but keeps your fingers at a safe and desirable distance from your feet.
Melissa L.
Works great. I really enjoy using this product. It really gets the job done. If you want to get smooth feet and want to get rid of dead skin this product is for you!
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
I wasn't too impressed with Revlon Sugar Sensation foot file. I do like the design of it and the handle is great. It makes it easy to reach the back part of your heels. I don't care for the pumice stone. It's not like most foot files. It is too soft or something. It doesn't work as good to get the dry skin off as what other foot files do. I'd love to see them go back and put a regular pumice on there because I really like the design.
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
This was an impulse buy for me at Walgreens. I wanted something quick and easy to smooth my feet for a wedding I was attending that afternoon. I was looking for cream/lotion since I had gotten a pedicure that morning. I saw this and thought that I would give it a try next time I needed to smooth my feet. I used it about a week later and loved it.