BY REVLON #31 in Hair Dryers

High, Even Heat for Shinier, Healthier Looking Hair. Tourmaline Ceramic Technology. 5 Pre-Set Settings & Turbo Button – For Complete Drying & Styling Flexibility. Removable End Cap – For Easy Cleaning & Maintenance. Airflow Concentrator Attachment. Full-Size Dryer.

Vanessa T.
I love this dryer. No frills, not expensive but does the job. I feel like my hair is not as staticky using this dryer and it doesn’t take forever for my thick hair to be dried. My first one lasting about 7 years of daily use. The only thing I would appreciate is if they were able to make it lighter
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This dryer gets the job done! My hair is not very think and medium length and it does not take more than 6 min to dry it off. It was super affordable and it is practical! I would recommend to others as I have not have any issues with it and I came with tools for curly hair!
Makayla B.
When I first got this dryer I noticed a huge decease in time it took to dry my hair. I'm also very satisfied with how my hair looks after I use the diffuser. I got mine at Walmart for about 20 bucks. It's a great hairdryer for a good price. I recommend it.
Ann S.
Sacramento
Well, it blows hot hair! The cooling button broke early on but I never bothered to get it fixed or exchange it. My hair is so think, so curly, so coarse that I get it done at a salon. This does dry my hair in under an hour, which is fast for me.
Yvette V.
Vista, CA
I only use hair dryer at night so I don’t sleep with wet hair and I feel like this hair dryer get my hair dry so fast it leaves it nice and fluffy I love the way it works and the heat it has I would recommend this product
Ranyerlis G.
Indianapolis, IN
Sometimes the blow dryer would become too hot and when doing my hair sometimes my fingers would catch a lot of the heat while I’m using my brushes. The cooling side of it is very effective but overall only lasted maybe 6 months before it started to act up on me.
Claire H.
Meadville
Not much to say about it except it’s s good blow dryer and I would buy again I personally don’t know how long it lasts because I don’t blow dry my hair that often but overall a good hair dryer and would buy again.
Katherine C.
I  purchased this hairdryer not wanting to invest a lot of money when doing so. It has worked well and I like the heating options it offers. I have used Revlon products in the past and have always liked them.  I have curly hair and the diffuser works well to prevent frizz.  Revlon products have always held up well and are a good product for your money.  I would for sure purchase one again.
Carrie F.
Dahlonega, GA
Great hair dryer! It was cheap and I love the attachment to smooth and blow out my hair. Does its job and it takes less than 10 minutes to do my hair when I choose to do it.
Valerie W.
Muskegon, MI
I love this dryer. I'm rather "tender headed" so my scalp gets a little sore if I have too much heat too close and this dryer doesn't seem to irritate it even on full blast
Sausha C.