Revlon Stylist in a Box Tourmaline Ceramic 1875W Blow Dryer

Revlon Stylist in a Box Tourmaline Ceramic 1875W Blow Dryer: Tourmaline and ceramic technology Mineral conditioners help dry hair fast while retaining moisture and eliminating frizz Concentrator attachment for precise drying and styling Volumizing finger diffuser protects natural curls and waves Removable end cap for easy cleaning 5 preset smart controls for ultimate drying flexibility Hanging ring for convenient storage see more...

• Anyone try and enjoy?I love revlon! They last forev... 4 Answers
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so in need of a blow dryer my mother stingy with hers lol she afraid it will break. I need my own... Can I please get the chance to try this out?
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is great at styling your hair. it's affordable & well worth it. it can make your hair look like it has more volume
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence , MO
I really like this product. it makes styling my hair so much easier and it comes out looking lovely!!
Juliana E.
Juliana E.
Eden prairie , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love it because is hot enough to make my hair dry in less than 10 min ! I I payed like 30 dolares and I loved
Angelina F.
Angelina F.
I love this!! Is a great product and I can Make See my hair so much cool and let my hair Moor cute and soft, Really Is so recomendable!!
Sausha C.