Revlon Stylist in a Box Tourmaline Ceramic 1875W Blow Dryer

Revlon Stylist in a Box Tourmaline Ceramic 1875W Blow Dryer: Tourmaline and ceramic technology Mineral conditioners help dry hair fast while retaining moisture and eliminating frizz Concentrator attachment for precise drying and styling Volumizing finger diffuser protects natural curls and waves Removable end cap for easy cleaning 5 preset smart controls for ultimate drying flexibility Hanging ring for convenient storage see more...

Kris C.
Hibbing, MN
This is the best blow dryer I've ever purchased! It's lasted way longer than previous ones I've gotten. It still works just as great as when I first bought it. Great price. It doesn't make my hair frizzy like others & it dries my extremely thick hair quickly which is a big thing for me! I hate to spend an hour blow drying but with this I can get it all done within 20 minutes at the most. I would highly recommend!
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
I like this blow dryer because it is light weight and does a good job of blow drying fairly quickly. The cord is short though and that's a downside. I do feel like it had held up for a long time and wasn't too expensive.
Melanie F.
Puyallup , WA
This is a great and cute blow dryer ! My hair takes around 10 minutes to dry but with this I'd say about 5-6 which is very nice . It's super cute and not heavy at all. I always buy the same one every 3 years or so when it finally goes out . ( I use it daily )
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I really like this product. it makes styling my hair so much easier and it comes out looking lovely!!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I'm so in need of a blow dryer my mother stingy with hers lol she afraid it will break. I need my own... Can I please get the chance to try this out?
Victoria r.
this product is great at styling your hair. it's affordable & well worth it. it can make your hair look like it has more volume
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Amazing product love the quality and value works great leaves my hair smooth and silky totally recommend it
Lillian G.
Storrs, CT
I need a blow dryer for school and this was absolutely perfect and cheap. I love its different settings
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love it because is hot enough to make my hair dry in less than 10 min ! I I payed like 30 dolares and I loved
Angelina F.
I love this!! Is a great product and I can Make See my hair so much cool and let my hair Moor cute and soft, Really Is so recomendable!!
Sausha C.