BY REVLON #74 in Hair Dryers

Styling your hair while on-the-go just got easier. our revlon compact styler takes up to 50% less storage space than other dryers & gives you the ability to take with you anywhere. dryer comes with ionic & ceramic technology that helps eliminate frizz and provdes even heat distribution. features: 1. 2 heat/speed settings 2. Cold shot button 3. Dual voltage 4. Retractable cord & folding handle 5. Concentrator included see more...

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Patty E.
I've been using Revlon products so long, I don't remember using anything else. The Style & Go Compact Dryer is easy to use at home but the small size also makes it easy to take along  for quick or extended trips. I have thinning hair which doesn't require a lot of heat which is another reason this dryer is perfect for me.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
It does the job. Sometimes it overheats, I know I have had it quite a while but I would have expected it to last longer since it’s not used on a daily basis. Small and easy to take when heading out on a trip or packing light. Overall does that job.
Mandy C.
Danielsville , GA
I’ve bought many different kinds of expensive hair dryers and none of them compare to the lower priced revlon hair dryers. Revlon doesn’t leave hair feeling dried out and damaged like other brands. I highly recommend this!
Anna S.
Nashville, TN
I love this blow drier. Some blow drivers leave my hair rough and damaged, but this one leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! I would recommend using heat protectant products as well to help with the smoothness.
mia m.
Santa Clara , CA
convenient size for a family that’s not too big on heat styling. folds right up for under the song. i am totally satisfied with the product. i have straight thin hair. i would recommend scrunching hair with louse and then diffusing.
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
So I've had this hair dryer for a little over a year and for the prices it's good. I have very thin hair and I feel like it dries fairly quick but I also feel like the hair dryer is going to stop working soon the strength of the air varies it seems to go in and out. I do recommend but only if your looking for an affordable hair dryer that may not last super long.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
I have an earlier version of this and have had it for five plus years. It has always worked great for me. I'm not a heavy user but it is still like brand new. Mine came with a defuser attachment for curls and the duck bill attachment for straight styles/blow outs. Only complaint is it uses A LOT of juice (electricity) but most hair driers do.
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
I have this hair dryer in a lighter blue. I use this hair dryer every morning after I shower so that I don't go out with wet hair (especially in the winter months). I've noticed that my hair usually dries quicker with this one as compared to a different one. It also has a collapsible handle and the cord gets sucked in for on the go traveling or storage. I would totally recommend this brand!
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
It wAs really cheap at target when I moved to college and couldn't steal my moms hairdryer and needed to invest in my own. That was why I purchased it. But it's been a good little hairdryer that my roommate even enjoys mooching
Angelica C.
Does this product works well?