BY REVLON #65 in Hair Dryers

Styling your hair while on-the-go just got easier. our revlon compact styler takes up to 50% less storage space than other dryers & gives you the ability to take with you anywhere. dryer comes with ionic & ceramic technology that helps eliminate frizz and provdes even heat distribution. features: 1. 2 heat/speed settings 2. Cold shot button 3. Dual voltage 4. Retractable cord & folding handle 5. Concentrator included

Miriam K.
Madison
I honestly don’t have high hair dryer needs. I use mine once in awhile if I need my hair dried ASAP (mostly during the winter). I’ve never used the styling tools that were included. It dries my hair and it does it well, not really much more I could ask for personally.
lee c.
Denver, NC
Super easy to pack in your bag when you are a traveler that’s always needing some styling to your hair. I’ve worked with this brand on myself and others and everyone is always impressed. Not much more you could ask for in a hairdryer
Katie E.
Bloomsburg
This hair dryer is perfect for when you are traveling. It is the perfect size for your suitcase. Even with the compact size, it is still pretty powerful. It does take a bit longer to dry than a full size dryer.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Kim B.
central islip
This hair dryer was worse then sticking my head out the window to dry my hair. I have long thick hair so it’s hard to find a hair dryer that actually works well for me, and I can definitely cross this one off my list!!
Kelsey T.
Layton, UT
Lasted me quite a while. I liked that the small size was easy to take everywhere, although it was my primary blow dryer! It dried fast for my long natural curly hair. After about a year the coils burned and I had to throw it away. I don’t think I would purchase again.
Amy S.
New Albany
Not too powerful, takes a while to get hair dried, bought at Walmart, use it everyday for over a year, it’s starting to dry too hot. Not really satisfied but it will do.
Bree G.
Tallahassee
I’m not one to get super excited over a hair dryer but honestly this is an amazing hair dryer! I love drying my hair with it, it’s easy to take on the go and it’s affordable.
Diamond M.
Cleveland
Love this little blow dryer! It’s so handy. I have two foot long curly hair and this little guy does the job! It’s great for everyday or to travel with. I’ve had mine for a long time and would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family
Mandy C.
Danielsville , GA
I’ve bought many different kinds of expensive hair dryers and none of them compare to the lower priced revlon hair dryers. Revlon doesn’t leave hair feeling dried out and damaged like other brands. I highly recommend this!
Angelica C.
Does this product works well?