BY REVLON #96 in Hair Dryers

Styling your hair while on-the-go just got easier. our revlon compact styler takes up to 50% less storage space than other dryers & gives you the ability to take with you anywhere. dryer comes with ionic & ceramic technology that helps eliminate frizz and provdes even heat distribution. features: 1. 2 heat/speed settings 2. Cold shot button 3. Dual voltage 4. Retractable cord & folding handle 5. Concentrator included see more...

Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
Not a big fan of this Revlon hair dryer doesn't dry my hair good and it takes forever to get it dry
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love this hair dryer. Drys my hair pretty fast and gets the job done. It's not that big either.
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
So I've had this hair dryer for a little over a year and for the prices it's good. I have very thin hair and I feel like it dries fairly quick but I also feel like the hair dryer is going to stop working soon the strength of the air varies it seems to go in and out. I do recommend but only if your looking for an affordable hair dryer that may not last super long.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
I have an earlier version of this and have had it for five plus years. It has always worked great for me. I'm not a heavy user but it is still like brand new. Mine came with a defuser attachment for curls and the duck bill attachment for straight styles/blow outs. Only complaint is it uses A LOT of juice (electricity) but most hair driers do.
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
I have this hair dryer in a lighter blue. I use this hair dryer every morning after I shower so that I don't go out with wet hair (especially in the winter months). I've noticed that my hair usually dries quicker with this one as compared to a different one. It also has a collapsible handle and the cord gets sucked in for on the go traveling or storage. I would totally recommend this brand!
Cassandra G.
My daily blow dryer. It's small, so it's ideal for anyone who's storage space is at a premium. Dries hair without burning and singeing it, leaving it ready to style, and gorgeous. For the price point, it's a great styling tool.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
It wAs really cheap at target when I moved to college and couldn't steal my moms hairdryer and needed to invest in my own. That was why I purchased it. But it's been a good little hairdryer that my roommate even enjoys mooching
Danya M.
Glendale Heights, IL
Not always the expensive things are the best! This Is a non-expensive hair dryer that works perfect For My hair. Don't be afraid, is excellent. Remember that usually people think that something expensive is better that something cheap...no no no..not Always
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I don't use this often so I like that it's small and compact enough to put it away when I don't need it. When using it, I like how strong it is and how quickly it dries my hair. I would recommend it to people who aren't looking for a daily hairdryer
ulia r.
East Hanover, NJ
It's a little bigger than I expected to lug around during my travels. Nonetheless, this little dryer does a very good job drying my hair. In fact, it did so well I'm thinking of ordering more to replace the big ones I have. I would not buy it again
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Does this product works well?