BY REVLON

Styling your hair while on-the-go just got easier. our revlon compact styler takes up to 50% less storage space than other dryers & gives you the ability to take with you anywhere. dryer comes with ionic & ceramic technology that helps eliminate frizz and provdes even heat distribution. features: 1. 2 heat/speed settings 2. Cold shot button 3. Dual voltage 4. Retractable cord & folding handle 5. Concentrator included see more...

Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
My daily blow dryer. It's small, so it's ideal for anyone who's storage space is at a premium. Dries hair without burning and singeing it, leaving it ready to style, and gorgeous. For the price point, it's a great styling tool.
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I purchased this as my travel dryer, it did not last long and would not recommend. The convenient size was what prompted me to purchase
Emily S.
Emily S.
I love this! It's so easy to pack with you on weekend trips and still has the same Revlon power you're used to with your hair dryer.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
This is the hairdryer I keep at my boyfriend house when for convenience. It's easy to store and it works great!
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
Not a big fan of this Revlon hair dryer doesn't dry my hair good and it takes forever to get it dry
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love this hair dryer. Drys my hair pretty fast and gets the job done. It's not that big either.
Michaela O.
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
So I've had this hair dryer for a little over a year and for the prices it's good. I have very thin hair and I feel like it dries fairly quick but I also feel like the hair dryer is going to stop working soon the strength of the air varies it seems to go in and out. I do recommend but only if your looking for an affordable hair dryer that may not last super long.
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
I have an earlier version of this and have had it for five plus years. It has always worked great for me. I'm not a heavy user but it is still like brand new. Mine came with a defuser attachment for curls and the duck bill attachment for straight styles/blow outs. Only complaint is it uses A LOT of juice (electricity) but most hair driers do.
Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
I have this hair dryer in a lighter blue. I use this hair dryer every morning after I shower so that I don't go out with wet hair (especially in the winter months). I've noticed that my hair usually dries quicker with this one as compared to a different one. It also has a collapsible handle and the cord gets sucked in for on the go traveling or storage. I would totally recommend this brand!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
It wAs really cheap at target when I moved to college and couldn't steal my moms hairdryer and needed to invest in my own. That was why I purchased it. But it's been a good little hairdryer that my roommate even enjoys mooching
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Does this product works well?