BY REVLON #73 in Hair Accessories

Ion Technology for Smooth Styling Frizz Control - Shine Enhancer see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaytlin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean it's a hairbrush. It's pretty nice good quality. It does what it's supposed to do and you can do a fairly nice blow out with this but I don't have to much to say about it because like I stated it's a hairbrush. I don't use any special fancy hairbrushes I just go to Walmart and get one if I need it.
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush! When using it to blow dry my hair it works wonders. Seriously. It brush has air pockets in it so the hot air from my blow dryer goes right through it and straightens my hair. I am not disappointed with this brush and would recommend to a friend.
Rebecca Z.
Chula Vista
Love this brush. Easy to style and comb hair with. Satisfied costumer! Good for wet and dry hair. Good to use with hairdryer. In between adorable and expensive. Bought at cvs drugstore. Would recommend to other friends and family. Overall great product!
D'Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this brush to help straighten out curly hair during blow drying only because of the price which seemed to be affordable. This was first time using this brand or type of brush. Definitely want to have damp hair when using it with blow dryer and pull hair as tight as possible
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. Usually when I use a hair brush my hair becomes mangled and friar however when I used this product my hair became shiner and less mangled. overall I liked this product very much. I would definitely buy this again
Michelle S.
Tyrone, PA
I point blank cannot trust brushes shaped like tubes with spikes around them because I always somehow manage to mess up my hairline when using them. However, I don't have that problem with this brush, and it's really efficient at detangling hair without feeling like a torture device.
Erica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Revlon brushes are just OK. They're good for basic hairbrushing but I wouldn't use them on fine here.  They tend to snag and catch my hair and in the pulling my hair out. I prefer a higher end product.
Betty A.
Norman Park, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical at first but I tried this brush and let me tell you I was well pleased.This is the brush I will choose over all because for my curly hair it went it smoothing tangles perfectly.
Lorren M.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom, sister and I all use this kind of brush. It's a great brush for thin hair like me and my mom and think hair like my sisterz We use it every time we get a new brush it's always that.
Brittany E.
Roseville
I love this brand & this brush works well. I recommend it. I use this everyday as I tend to brush my hair. It's lasted well & I think it's definitely worth the price.