Revlon Style Expert 1875W Ultimate Performance Hair Dryer

Revlon the style expert want quick drying time? Professional results? Then our 1875 watt ultimate performance hair dryer is for you. This beautiful dryer has quick drying time while giving you professional results. 1. ceramic, tourmaline, ionic technology 2. 2 heat / speed settings 3. Cold shot button 4. Removable end cap for easy cleaning 5. Concentrator included for precise styling 6. One of a kind hand painted design throughout dryer housing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Style Expert 1875W Ultimate Performance Hair Dryer!
2 months agoTulsa, OK
I love this hair dryer. I have very long thick hair and this hair dryer allows me to dry my hair quickly. I do not use the attachments, because I really didn’t need them. I would definitely buy this hair dryer again, because of the 1875W and because this little hairdryer is powerful.
2 months agoWaterbury, CT
It is being great use this hair drier. I love that has the opition of cold hair, so I do not need use hor hair always, what is great during the summer time. It dry my hair really fast and because is not too big, it is easy of use
2 months agoEdison, NJ
I like this dryer. It dries my hair in half the time. It gets my hair really straight before I go over it with the flat iron. This is my second time using a reckon hair dryer. I wish that it came with a comb attachment.
2 months agoPocahontas
I have had this thing for years and its still works I love this blow dryer. I like the three setting push nozzle thing you can slide to control the heat and the attachments that come with.
7 months ago
loved this dryer and the tools that went with it 3 different settings really helped the shot of coolness helped set the curls and keep them from frizzing was very satisfied with this blow dryer. somebody else must have liked it to because they took it and did not bring it back. LOL
3 months agoEustis , FL
My hair is very low maintenance so I will preface with that. However this inexpensive hairdryer really does it for me. It’s easy to use and easy to store. No complaints from this satisfied customer.
3 months ago
I have used this once at my aunts house and I was so Impressed the next day I got home I begged my mom to get it my hair is really thick but like this product right here was just magic
3 months agoAliquippa
This works good for a cheaper hair dryer. I don’t want to spend a ton of money on one. I use the attachment for curly hair and makes a huge difference with frizz!
8 months agoMissouri
Hey, ho, it's a hair dryer. As far as hair dryers go, this lasted a very long time. I really liked that the screen cap came off and you could clean the lint out of it. I never understood where all the lint came from. The Revlon hair dryer had plenty of power. I never cared about drying my hair all the way through, just enough to take the chill off my head and start a style. Revlon made this dryer a great at home hair dryer.
2 years ago
Awesome overall. Compared to another brand hair dryer I have it is a bit heavier. I have owned this hair dryer for many years and it keeps going strong. I will keep it until it stops working. I would buy it again.