Revlon Style Expert 1875W Ultimate Performance Hair Dryer uploaded by Shawna E.

BY REVLON #7 in Hair Dryers

Revlon the style expert want quick drying time? Professional results? Then our 1875 watt ultimate performance hair dryer is for you. This beautiful dryer has quick drying time while giving you professional results. 1. ceramic, tourmaline, ionic technology 2. 2 heat / speed settings 3. Cold shot button 4. Removable end cap for easy cleaning 5. Concentrator included for precise styling 6. One of a kind hand painted design throughout dryer housing

bryanna s.
United States
After I started using this,I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at those who don't. Yeah it's Revlon. So what? Can your blow dryer dry your full head of hair in 3 minutes without damaging it,while making it super shiny and adding volume? Didn't think so. Stop buying all these over priced death traps and buy something cheaper that actually works and won't kill your hair. This is the best blow dryer I've ever laid eyes on.
Ally R.
This hair dryer definitely does the job. I have hair that is ridiculously thick, and typically takes a half hour to dry and this blow dryer typically cans ry within about 20 minutes. That’s really good for my hair. There’s nothing too special about it, but if you’re like me and just want something to dry your hair in a decent amount of time this is a good choice!
Rhonda A.
This dryer has a hot and cool setting.  I don't use it a lot but it works really well. I'm satisfied with it.  Everyone in the family uses it. I have really oily hair. It makes my hair have more volume. I bought it at Walmart. I would repurchase if had to and would recommend it to anyone.
Sophie P.
This is a good dryer. My hair dries quickly with this dryer. It’s pretty much the same as every hair dyer I’ve ever used. I’ve had it for years and it’s never pooped out on me. It’s great and honestly I think drying your hair comes down to the conditioner you use, not the expense of the hair dryer.
Marcia P.
I honestly bought this dryer because it was really inexpensive and I figured it could do the job of blowing out/ drying my hair. Wow, was I wrong! It takes me hours to get my curly hair to dry. The dryer doesn’t come with good temperature options, it’s hot or cold + fast or low. The moment I find the right deal I’m definitely replacing it.
Addushkaliz C.
KISSIMMEE , FL
I really like my blow dryer, for the price. I only paid $30. It gets the job done and the diffuser works good for my curls bc it’s so wide. I only use my dryer few times a month but based on what I’ve learned, it is a good dryer when you are on a budget and it lasts too!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
This is an excelente Hair dryer it drys my hair really quick in less than 10minutes I love this because I always get home tired and take a quick shower and the fact of drying your hair when you are tired is horrible but this hair dryer makes it quick and easy
Carly B.
This is such a good product and made great. It’s super powerful too so it’s doesn’t take me too long to blow dry my whole head. This dryer is also good for styling your hair with certain hair brushes too. I doubt it at my local Walmart and it was affordable.
Brooke S.
Centre Hall
This is the best hairdryer that I’ve had in quite awhile, I love to use the attachments to achieve the right style for me, especially since I have quite curly hair. I don’t use it incredibly often but when I do it leaves my hair looking beautiful!
Alex Nicole G.
Revlon Hair Dryer 1875W Style and Go Dryer I've had this dryer awhile. I think it's a good quality and works well. I have flat hair so I love the attachments, my daughter has curly hair so I love the diffuser for her. It's a win/win!