BeautyHair Styling ToolsRevlon
Style Expert 1" Vibrating Digital Flat Iron

Revlon Style Expert 1" Vibrating Digital Flat Iron

Find hair styling appliances at Target.com! Revlon the style expert introducing our 1st ever vibrating digital straightener. This unit comes with mineral conditioning crystals that create healthy beautiful hair while ceramic generates a gentle heat, reversing the effects of damage. 1. 1" vibrating plates 2. ceramic, tourmaline, ionic technology 3. Precise digital temperature display 4. 30 second heat up 5. Auto off 6. On/off switch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Style Expert 1" Vibrating Digital Flat Iron!
Kayla R.
raeford
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had this hair straightener for years now and it’s amazing. I have really thick hair and straightening was always a struggle until I purchased this. It leaves my hair with a nice shine and it doesn’t damage it.
wendy A.
108 pheasant cir brentwood new york
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta es súper rápida calienta muy bien me encanta quiero otra porque la que tenia no funciona pero si se las recomiendo
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
This things gets so hot be careful when using and it also does a wonderful job ironing your hair super flat and I really love to use it
Leslie W.
Mahnomen, MN
Absolutely love this straightener.. Love it and use it almost daily and my hair is not damaged from it like most peoples hair..
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I have long, thick hair that's hard to manage at times. Using this straightener is easy and the vibration leaves a sleek frizz-free finish. The only problem is that it's very small and I have to work in small sections to get best results.
Marisela L.
Guadalajara, Zapopan
Es una de las marcas muy buenas me encanta su función alacia muy rápido y da brillo tiene niveles de calor para proteger el cabello de que no se te queme y no es muy cara
Pamela A.
Desoto, TX
Works best for touch up pieces. I never use the vibrating feature as it seems pointless. This was gifted by a boy... lol must’ve seem like a good idea with the vibration? But it HAS lasted me years! So thumbs up to that. Heats fast as well, but does not perfectly straighten.
Carlita V.
NJ
Descubrí la mejor plancha alisadora para el cabello me gusta mucho como me deja el cabello se los recomiendo
Amanda H.
Indianapolis, IN
It was alright I like the setting where some the others I used didn’t have any just a dial
Atalith G.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta plancha es bastante buena me gusta ahora me compre otra y pyes la voy a probar pero con esta eh estado bastante contenta

Looking for your answer?