Revlon Style-and-Go Hair Dryer 1875 Watts uploaded by Fabi l.

BY REVLON

Ionic and ceramic technologies deliver even heat and provide maximum hair-conditioning ions for smooth, frizz-free hair. Folding handle. Two year limited warranty. Bonus: lighted compact mirror. Makes hair shinier while adding volume Concentrator attachment for precise drying and styling.  Cold shot button releases cool air for setting the style. Removable cap end for easy cleaning.  Retractable cord button: one push stores cord inside dryer handle.  2 heat/speed settings for drying and styling flexibility.  Worldwide dual voltage for use anywhere in the world. see more...

Taylor S.
I Love this blow dryer! It dries my hair fast and leaves it feeling great. The prices isn't bad either! My favorite feature it that the cord retracts and the handle collapses so it's easy to pack and go.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Revlon is normally a great brand, however I am not impressed by this hair dryer. I wouldn't recommend it. I purchased it at ulta and it doesn't work well for my needs.
Eleanor W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Just got this hair dryer and it is my favorite! It is affordable and dries your hair quickly while leaving smooth and doesn't smell burnt!
Sammi D.
Davenport
My favorite color and super easy to tuck away so that it is out of sight. Easy to use and dries my hair in a matter of minutes, leaving it full of body and soft & healthy feeling.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I use my blow dryer everyday and it is amazing! The color is super great, and it dries my hair super quick. I am able to style my hair pretty quickly, and it has a cooling setting which is nice. It was super affordable at WalMart around Christmas time, and it has been working without any problems for months.
Mary E.
I was super disappointed with this product. It started great but only after like 2 months the switch for low and high stopped working. Then 2 months after, the entire hair dryer just stopped working. Save your money and spend a little more for better quality.
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
I don't need much from a hair dryer because I don't style my hair with heat very often, but this dryer does just fine for me! It's not too huge or heavy and has lasted me years without having to replace it. I would definitely buy this hair dryer again.
Cameron H.
Moorhead, MN
This works really well for me, I have very thick hair and it usually takes me a very long time to dry my hair. But with this it only takes about 20 to 25 minutes to dry my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
Plus were dryer are use it to travel with me this was my first time using it, I bought mine and I Walmart I am satisfied, it wasn't too out of my budget, I recommend this to anyone in need of a blow dryer
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
It's just a hair dryer. Nothing too special about it. It drys your hair and that's it. Heat settings are silly. I definitely say save your money and buy a more expensive one. Not going to use this brand ever again.