BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Blushers Highlighters - Revlon Starlight Blush: Showcase your beauty with a sheer sweep of subtle blush Steal the scene with smoldering eyes that command a second look, shimmering nail enamel and a lipgloss that lets you shine Details provided by Revlon see more...

Tara R.
I recently bought this blush and was super excited to try it! Once I tried it for the first time, I wasn't as excited.. This is wonderful to use if you don't have a heavy hand while doing make up unlike me!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to buy again nice scent good it's pretty much I use in the day its translucent color brilliant affordable I like this product I want to recommend to other its nice makeup for the day
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This is just a perfect product, I am so in love with how effective it is and how affordable it is. I use it often and I love when I use it. I got this at Walmart and I definitely recommend it to everyone ❤️
Gracie N.
This blush works pretty good and the color is really pretty it's easy to use and it comes with a brush too it's hard to not spill but it's worth it
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta el producto y lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas porque es un producto muy bueno y de muy buena calidad
Franshelly R.
Santo Domingo
Have you ever tried any Revlon beauty product, if not you should, it's just an amazing brand everybody should try.