BY REVLON #34 in Nail Tools

For best results, first soften cuticles by soaking them in warm water. To push cuticles back, press flat end against cuticle edge. Use scoop end to gently clean under nails.

Shuchi j.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have used this in the past when I use to do my nails myself. It is perfect to push and lift the dead skin and the other tool is easy to use to cut the dead skin without hurting the actual nail bed. I recommend this product.
Erin P.
Product is cheaply priced and the wood cuticle pushers need to be replaced more often than metal ones. For price value, easy to find in stores and usage, I find to be an overall 3 star product
jmorrow903 M.
Usually use this when cuticles have grown out quite a bit. Use it with the revlon cuticle cutter. It is very easy to use and straight forward. Not pricey at all and very affordable. Can be found in almost any store and easy to clean and disinfect.
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
I like to buy several of these and keep them in various places... The car, my purse, a drawer at work. I get a lot of broken nails and hang nails, so these come in very handy.
Sarah S.
I love these grooming sticks. After being in the field in the Army, it got all of the dirt from underneath my nails like nothing else.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Always love having a nail grooming kit in my beauty bag its just a must girlies!!! Try and look for these at your local drug stores
Dannie N.
Great tool to keep around. Use the orange sticks to push back cuticles and then the tool and cuticle cutters to groom nails.
Amanda H.
This is a great nail groomer. I've purchased it several times before (keep losing it!) and have yet to be disappointed.
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
I've been using this product for years, I like the nails products and will continue to buy.