BY REVLON #3 in Nail Tools

Manage your cuticles conveniently with our Stainless Steel Nail Groomer. Dual-ended design creates salon-quality results at home. Use the flat edge to gently push back cuticles and the unique scoop end to easily clean under nails.

• Helps to effectively groom nails
• Clean nails and pushes cuticles
• Easy to use
• Revlon Guaranteed For Life™

Buy on Amazon
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
I love these clippers I bought a few but these are the Sharpest and always cut my nails nicely. I hate filing down my nails so a sharp clipper is the best thing to have.
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Fatima W.
Does the job of an average pair of nail clippers. I use it for small trimming as well if I only have a small amount to cut off. Much sturdier than other brands of nail clippers and I feel this will last me a while. I recommend this for anyone. Once you buy it once you won't need to again.
Tia C.
Blaine, KY
This product is well made. I love to use this when I get out of the shower because that’s when my cuticles are at their softest. I think this product does what it claims. Simple tool but effective. The product is durable so you don’t have to worry about repurchasing this for a while.
Hannah S.
Providence
This was super cheap which is why I purchased it but it isn't the best quality I'd have to say. I think it will only last me a few more weeks but it gets the job done. I would probably not buy again because it's cheap and sometimes you do let have the best results
Kathryn C.
Rochester, NY
After applying cuticle remover I use this tool to push back the cuticle and invisible cuticle. This is the perfect tool for a perfect at home manicure. Easy to use. I would recommend this tool to everyone! Price point is perfect and it’s made with quality!
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
This product is very nice for the nails, I’ve only used this product once in my entire life, and it’s pretty easy to use and apply on the nail. I forgot where I bought mine though. I recommend this product to anyone who is reading this.
Hannah K.
Bath
Don't use the tool to often, but works charms. I use them on my ring finger where I get dry and calloused from writing or drawing. Helps to correct the direction of growth of my skin and cuticles.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Such a great and high quality stainless steel nail groomer that will last you till the end of times. Best thing, is it’s super accessible at most local drug stores and at an affordable price.
Jennifer K.
Chula Vista, CA
I really loved how well it worked out.Cutting nails is never easy but it gets the job done and is very efficient to complete the task of cutting nails then proceed to cut it
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Do you thing this is a must have?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How do you use this product?