BY REVLON #34 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Keeping your complexion clear and blemish-free is easy with a small loop to remove blackheads and a larger loop to remove whiteheads. Designed to be completely safe and gentle on your skin.

• Gently clears clogged pores
• May be used on whiteheads and blackheads

Buy on ULTA*
  • "It seems to work just fine and helps get rid of blemishes!" in 1 review
  • "I tried this tool once a long time ago without success." in 1 review
Jennie C.
Revlon's blackhead remover works like a dream! I typically use it when I'm fresh out of the shower and have a clean face. The steam helps open pores so extractions are much easier and virtually painless. This tool makes getting blackheads and pimples easier and more sanitary than using my fingers. When I'm done I clean and disinfect the tool as well as clean/ disinfect the area of my face I just extracted. I've been using an extraction tool for several years without any issues & my skin looks great.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
Really useful, it's cheap, you just have to buy this and you won't have to pay tons of money at the dermatologist, I would like to add something, if you have sensible skin, I do not recommend you to use it, it'll probably cause some damage
Gabriella N.
Newport , OR
I picked this up after getting a facial. I have large pores on my nose and often get acne on my face where it's not easy to pop. (Sorry if tmi) but I want you to know after I shower and the pores are open this makes popping pimples or removing blackheads a breeze and it doesn't hurt like if you use two fingers or even a bobby pin!
Maya B.
Atlanta, GA
 this part was so easy to use I had no trouble with getting my blackheads out.  it also came in handy with other problems areas I had on my face. I recommend this product it is so cheap and you can also use it for other things too
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Was not impressed at all! It helps with the blackheads some but not what I expected! I purchased it at Walmart. I wouldn't recommend it even though it has a great price. This product definitely has room for improvement
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
This Blackhead Remover tool I feel like it cause more pain and irritation then removing blackheads. It's a good value in the since that it dose it's job it you can endure the pain. I've only used it once or twice no more than that. I wish the tip could be made out of some hard silicone or gel.
Anna R.
bell gardens
I don't know why Revlon changed the shape of their blackhead remover. It used to be round on both ends with a small hole on one end for blackheads and a bigger hole on the other end for whiteheads. Well, now its square on both ends and therefore less effective in removing black/whiteheads. Go figure...needless to say, it doesn't work .
Mckenzie T.
I love popping pimples, I do it even when I know I shouldn't. I usually use them to get blackheads and not the bigger ones because this product is very harsh on your skin but I love using it. I bought one, my mother has one, my mammaw has one. My whole family pretty much has one.
Lizzie B.
Arlington
This blackhead remover is my go to black head remover and works wonders. It has good value and is not pricey at all. I first bought this online and i love it because it is gentle and is so easy to use. I will be buying this again and would highly recommend this product!
Shelby M.
Great product. Gets the job done nicely for an affordable price. The product met my expectations excellently, just don't be too harsh on your skin. Use steam or a hot towel to open pores before use. I would repurchase this product, a more grippy handle would be nice.
Amber R.
Kingston, ON
Do these things really work? I've seen information about them and watched YouTube videos before but they seem sort of intimidating and almost look painful to use.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Wooah. I can't see success of this working on those pin needle size blackheads. I have a few of those on my cheeks. Is the loop small enough to get those out?
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
Does this damage your skin?
maria c.
Los Banos, CA
I have a lot of blackheads and some whiteheads. Some blackheads are deep in my skin. Does anybody know how I can use this tool to help extract the whiteheads and blackheads?
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
Does this remove blackheads without pinching your skin. Also what is a good mask to use before removal???

back