BY REVLON #65 in Eyelash Curlers

New Spotlight eyelash curler with LED technology. Lighted head design allows a clear view to prevent pinching. Double ridge bar helps to create a smooth curl. Ergonomic design for a non-slip grip. Built-in replacement pad, replaceable battery CR1632 included. see more...

Nawel D.
Nawel D.
Greendale , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyelash curler of all time. FIrst of all, it has a reasonable price, since its a drugstore product. Anyone can buy it, which is amazing. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a good eyelash curler. Its a ten out of ten for sure. You can find it at any drugstore place.
Daniella E.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this one in my purse for on the go because it lays flat and is not bulky. I hace the metal one as well but i always end up grabbing this one from my purse because i feel that i can getting a closer hold of my lashes, close to the root so that it gives maximum curl
Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First one I had ever bought. I really really like it although I'm not a fan of using eyelash curlers. But when I do wanna use one I always pick this one. It curls my lashes just the right amount and it's a good price.
Nostancia B.
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
I have the worlds most straight lashes but this tool makes them curl and stay curled and actually since using it they curl naturally rather than being straight like in the past!
Grecia D.
Grecia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because it is something very original and authentic. I Like this

It is very cool
Genessis S.
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too great to be honest is hard to get ur eyelashes or maybe is just me I wasn't using it right but I gave up but the good part about this eyelash curler it comes with a light that's the only good thing😁
Kimberlynn C.
Kimberlynn C.
Columbia , Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice idea. But the handle is not very ergonomic for your hand shape when curling
yecenia z.
yecenia z.
Whittier, CA
Nice curl n it has a lite to see perfect what your doing nice feel i cant wait to get a new one
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Sherwood, OR
Great Product!! Only product I use so I high reccomend. It is supper easy to use
sammie d.
sammie d.
Grips well, curls the lashes nicely. Only minor drawback is that sometime when I toss it into a drawer or makeup bag, the light comes back on , which of course runs it down and then you have no light. I have not tried it traveling yet, l but I would think it would be easy to get jostled and turn on again during travel.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? and does it hurt at all?
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work to curl your lashes? What is the spotlight? How does that help? I have stiff straight lashes that are hard to curl..