BY REVLON #45 in Eyelash Curlers

New Spotlight eyelash curler with LED technology. Lighted head design allows a clear view to prevent pinching. Double ridge bar helps to create a smooth curl. Ergonomic design for a non-slip grip. Built-in replacement pad, replaceable battery CR1632 included.

Revlon Spotlight Eyelash Curler with LED Technology
  • "Amazing! My eyelashes almost look longer and definitely fuller! Paired with mascara creates a stunning look of longer beautiful eyelashes." in 10 reviews
Anita J.
New York
Just your basic lash curler with an added light I’ve always enjoyed this style of curler because its just faster for me but i start my day earlier than my husband and son and its nice to be able to do my makeup in dim light in the comfort of my room and the light makes it fun also when i go full on with my false lashes i use the light as an inspection tool as I’m joining the natural and false lashes together with the curler i like to make sure the glue has no gaps and in general that there are no gaps between my natural lash line and false lash line and this helps for me
Maria N.
WORTH THE PRICE!

I used to go for the $1 Elf eyelash curlers because I thought every eye lash curler essentially did the same thing. This did not "eat" my eyelashes like a lot of the cheaper curlers. This eyelash curler also has a very comfortable grip due to its material, and it provides a more smooth/ non-tense spring pressure.

One thing I love about it- IT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY YOUR EYELINER OR EYESHADOW.

💯👌
Karla P.
This was my FAVORITE eyelash curler ever!! The only reason why I stopped using it was because I stepped on it and broke it :( I was so sad. When I went to go buy it again at Walmart they didn't have any more of them. I found out that they were discontinued, Revlon please bring them back( Revlon Spotlight Eyelash Curler with LED Technology )!!
Karina G.
El Monte
This works for anyone and it has a led technology which is really cool. At first when I saw this came out i thought it wasn’t going to work but once I bought it and used it, it did work. I love this and I will still continue buying this. I recommend this! It’s awesome and cool. It is also affordable
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
This eyelash curler is so darn cool! It is super cool to have a light that helps you align your lashes just right. I don’t use this one daily because I don’t find the need to have a light daily but it is perfect if you are in dark areas and need to curl your lashes
Bianka C.
Brooklyn
No, just no. It didn’t do ANYTHING at all. I used it serval times in different ways and it just didn’t work for me. It was a waste of money and time. You’re better off buying a regular one. I would never recommend this to anyone! Don’t buy it, trust me!
alissa c.
Initially I was really excited about this product but I did not see any difference in this and a drugstore brand eyelash curler. It got the job done but it was too expensive and there was nothing more effective about this one than any other.
Ashlee V.
Van Buren
I didn’t like this eyelash curler as much as I do the regular old fashion ones cuz I feel like the pad doesn’t have enough bounce to it if that makes sense. It doesn’t curl my short lashes very well. I think if your lashes are a longer length this would be perfect for you.
Lara M.
The heated lash curler is an essential tool for every girl. It lightly warms the lashes as it curls to give the lash an gentle bend, not a harsh 90 degree angle. It was a little more expensive but worth the money!
Cheyenne D.
Eagle Mountain
I thought this product was scary. I was nervous to put something that weirdly shaped close to my eye because I haven’t done that before? You can find Revlon products at any drugstore if you are looking to try it.
Andrea C.
How well does this work? and does it hurt at all?
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
How does this work to curl your lashes? What is the spotlight? How does that help? I have stiff straight lashes that are hard to curl..