BY REVLON #49 in Eyelash Curlers

New Spotlight eyelash curler with LED technology. Lighted head design allows a clear view to prevent pinching. Double ridge bar helps to create a smooth curl. Ergonomic design for a non-slip grip. Built-in replacement pad, replaceable battery CR1632 included.

Revlon Spotlight Eyelash Curler with LED Technology
  • "Amazing! My eyelashes almost look longer and definitely fuller! Paired with mascara creates a stunning look of longer beautiful eyelashes." in 10 reviews
Maria N.
WORTH THE PRICE!

I used to go for the $1 Elf eyelash curlers because I thought every eye lash curler essentially did the same thing. This did not "eat" my eyelashes like a lot of the cheaper curlers. This eyelash curler also has a very comfortable grip due to its material, and it provides a more smooth/ non-tense spring pressure.

One thing I love about it- IT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY YOUR EYELINER OR EYESHADOW.

💯👌
Karla P.
This was my FAVORITE eyelash curler ever!! The only reason why I stopped using it was because I stepped on it and broke it :( I was so sad. When I went to go buy it again at Walmart they didn't have any more of them. I found out that they were discontinued, Revlon please bring them back( Revlon Spotlight Eyelash Curler with LED Technology )!!
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
I loved this curler when it worked, unfortunately mine broke after only a month of use. If it had lasted longer I definitely would’ve given a higher review. I definitely notice a difference in my lashes, the way they look, when I use a Curler first then mascara than when I just use only mascara.
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
This eyelash curler is so darn cool! It is super cool to have a light that helps you align your lashes just right. I don’t use this one daily because I don’t find the need to have a light daily but it is perfect if you are in dark areas and need to curl your lashes
Bianka C.
Brooklyn
No, just no. It didn’t do ANYTHING at all. I used it serval times in different ways and it just didn’t work for me. It was a waste of money and time. You’re better off buying a regular one. I would never recommend this to anyone! Don’t buy it, trust me!
Ashlee V.
Van Buren
I didn’t like this eyelash curler as much as I do the regular old fashion ones cuz I feel like the pad doesn’t have enough bounce to it if that makes sense. It doesn’t curl my short lashes very well. I think if your lashes are a longer length this would be perfect for you.
Brooke A.
wayne, WV
Amazing product! Does exactly what I need it too and what I want and more! I love this product! I swear I will definitely be buying this again! It's amazing! I just love it! I would reccomend this very much so!!!! No other one works best!!!!! Try it as soon AS YOU GET THE CHANCE!!!! 😘😁😁😁💖💖💖😍👌👌👌👌
Amy L.
Revlon Spotlight Eyelash Curler with LED Technology This eyelash curler is wonderful to use especially for those of us who have a hard time trying to see to curl our lashes, it has a built in bright light, it's very affordable to, can be purchased any where makeup is sold. 💋 💄
Angela S.
Shreveport
I honestly don’t like it, if you’re into the old school eyelash curler girl go for it, I’m honestly into it and I thought I was going to like this one but I ended up not liking it
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
It worked ok and the light is pretty nifty, but I feel that there are eyelash curlers that work better. I dont really like the plastic ones though. I prefer the metal ones.
Andrea C.
How well does this work? and does it hurt at all?
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
How does this work to curl your lashes? What is the spotlight? How does that help? I have stiff straight lashes that are hard to curl..