BY REVLON #52 in Eyelash Curlers

New Spotlight eyelash curler with LED technology. Lighted head design allows a clear view to prevent pinching. Double ridge bar helps to create a smooth curl. Ergonomic design for a non-slip grip. Built-in replacement pad, replaceable battery CR1632 included. see more...

Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Revlon Spotlight Eyelash Curler with LED Technology This eyelash curler is wonderful to use especially for those of us who have a hard time trying to see to curl our lashes, it has a built in bright light, it's very affordable to, can be purchased any where makeup is sold. 💋 💄
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing eyelash curler. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyelashes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyelash curler that works wonders for your eyelashes!
Leslie P.
palmdale
Me encanto su tecnología esta en todo me encanta como me deja buen producto el precio es el adecuado lo conseguí en varias farmacias y supermercados es fácil de aplicar lo recomiendo es un buen producto
Alecia C.
Hartford
I love the curler my eyelashes are perfectly curled sometimes and everyone love them . They come up to me asking me where I bout this product for my eye and how these can make their eye like that
QUEEN O.
Jonesboro
I really do love using this eyelash curler it curles perfect it makes the eyelashes look long and full I recommend this curler is easy to use and the results are great
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Honestly I don’t understand this haha my mom got it for me years ago but A. It didn’t work as well as just the original type of an eyelash curler. I thought because it seemed more advanced that it would work better but I was wrong. I’d suggest sticking with the original.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
This product doesn’t even deserve one star in my opinion. I hated this I wasted my money I didn’t even have time to return it. I should’ve I don’t even know if i could of; it did not curl my lashes at all it was just not for what it supposed to be for
AngieBFly V.
I just love this Revlon eyelash curler it’s very affordable you could find any your convenience grocery store or target or Walmart and you can even use a coupon if you have one Perallon just love Revlon can live without it.
Abby M.
This is an ok product to use, I don't use it often only when I'm in a rush to get ready. I have found that the blow dryer does a better job curling them and it actually last longer.
Kelli M.
Statesboro, GA
Great eyelash curler. I was super excited about the light but honestly it’s not really necessary. A basic lash curler is just as great. Overall great product though!
Andrea C.
How well does this work? and does it hurt at all?
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
How does this work to curl your lashes? What is the spotlight? How does that help? I have stiff straight lashes that are hard to curl..