BY REVLON #60 in Eyelash Curlers

New Spotlight eyelash curler with LED technology. Lighted head design allows a clear view to prevent pinching. Double ridge bar helps to create a smooth curl. Ergonomic design for a non-slip grip. Built-in replacement pad, replaceable battery CR1632 included. see more...

AngieBFly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this Revlon eyelash curler it’s very affordable you could find any your convenience grocery store or target or Walmart and you can even use a coupon if you have one Perallon just love Revlon can live without it.
Jessica C.
Bakersfield, CA
If i could rate it No star i would but this product really doesn’t work but may it be personal e perinces just cause it didn’t work me does not mean it won’t work for you :
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too great to be honest is hard to get ur eyelashes or maybe is just me I wasn't using it right but I gave up but the good part about this eyelash curler it comes with a light that's the only good thing😁
sammie d.
Grips well, curls the lashes nicely. Only minor drawback is that sometime when I toss it into a drawer or makeup bag, the light comes back on , which of course runs it down and then you have no light. I have not tried it traveling yet, l but I would think it would be easy to get jostled and turn on again during travel.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this one more but unfortunately it's okay it does the job but I feel like I can't get as close as I would with a regular one
Palmira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so easy to use unlike the other ive used... And it curls way better it doesn't leave that ugly folding line on my lashes i love it
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am personally a huge hater of things near my eye to begin with. This thing is down right scary and barley does a thing. Makes absol
Elise M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend let me use some of this when I was at her house and it was good enough for me to try the next time I went to her house
karlaaaaaaa Y.
Sullivan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont really use lash curlers but when i do this one is mu go to because it gives my lashes a pretty good volume and finish
Emily L.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was extremely disappointed in this product. It gives me bad eyelash fallouts and is painful with curling.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? and does it hurt at all?
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work to curl your lashes? What is the spotlight? How does that help? I have stiff straight lashes that are hard to curl..