Revlon Splinter Tweezer uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY REVLON

Love it or your money back! Perfectly aligned, Extra-Fine tips target fine hairs easily. Long, salon-length handles provide more controlled tweezing. Slanted edge provides a larger gripping area for quick and easy hair removal.  Pointed tip is ideal for precision tweezing, especially for short or stubborn hairs. Precision Crafted Hand Inspected Quality Revlon Implements meet exacting design and quality specifications.  They are made of the finest materials and are fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the performance of this tweezer within 30 days of purchase, Revlon will refund you the purchase amount up to $2.50.  To Return:  On a 3" x 5" card print your full name, address and reason for dissatisfaction.  Place this information along with the tweezer in its original packaging

Judith G.
Rockford , IL
Tweezers are great for them time your eyebrows need a touch up will definitely save your life if you have this in your makeup bag I love using this on my makeup clients sometimes they need that touch up I also love using this for putting in false lashes it definitely help a lot too to help get really in the inner corners sometimes is hard to really get that lash to stay in place with your nails so I like to use tweezers they get the work done and trust me you would have a successful after look
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I absolutely love these tweezers. They are definitely durable they don't bend they don't break. I have had mine for over 8 years now and have never had to replace it. They are perfect for plucking your eyebrows or when your man gets an ingrown hair. Or if you are like me and are the mother of a son you are constantly pulling out splinters. I always keep my tweezers with me and I wouldn't go with any other brand but Revlon.
Courtney B.
I don't think I can ever go back to a slant-tip tweezer! I can be so much more accurate with these, and they hold up very well. I've had the same pair for about 4 years, now! They are just as strong as the day I bought them.
Teresa M.
These so far have been the best tweezers I have purchased. I have a cyst on my eyelid that causes my eyelashes to curl into my eye. This product grips the lashes so I can pluck them easier and safer considering I have to have them so close to my eye.
Elizabeth S.
These are the perfect tweezers. You can purchase at any drugstore and very affordable.  Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip  I purchased mine at Walgreens.
Katelin R.
Davisville, MO
They work the same as almost any tweezers out there! They are very affordable! They help keep your eyebrows looking fresh and in shape! I definitely recommend this to everyone that needs a new pair of tweezers!
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
We seem to go though tweezers like water in this house so I always seem to be buying new ones and squirreling them away. These are reasonable priced and so the job so I plan to keep buying them.
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
My favorite pair & will always buy this specific one. I use it almost daily or even twice a day sometimes. Better than any other brand I’ve used. Great price as well!
Misty D.
Walland
This is all I use to tweet my eyebrows. Love it , I recommend using this product over all of the others. Picked it up at Walmart. It's much better then the other products. I give it 5 starts
Gena A.
Kearns, UT
I had this tweezer for so long until I lost it. I am always somewhat bummed when I go to pluck my eyebrows because when I used these tweezers, it didn’t seem to hurt as much.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
How many Tweezers do u own ?