Revlon Splinter Tweezer uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY REVLON #74 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Love it or your money back! Perfectly aligned, Extra-Fine tips target fine hairs easily. Long, salon-length handles provide more controlled tweezing. Slanted edge provides a larger gripping area for quick and easy hair removal.  Pointed tip is ideal for precision tweezing, especially for short or stubborn hairs. Precision Crafted Hand Inspected Quality Revlon Implements meet exacting design and quality specifications.  They are made of the finest materials and are fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the performance of this tweezer within 30 days of purchase, Revlon will refund you the purchase amount up to $2.50.  To Return:  On a 3" x 5" card print your full name, address and reason for dissatisfaction.  Place this information along with the tweezer in its original packaging

Judith G.
Tweezers are great for them time your eyebrows need a touch up will definitely save your life if you have this in your makeup bag I love using this on my makeup clients sometimes they need that touch up I also love using this for putting in false lashes it definitely help a lot too to help get really in the inner corners sometimes is hard to really get that lash to stay in place with your nails so I like to use tweezers they get the work done and trust me you would have a successful after look
<<💗GITIZELL💞>> N.
Bullhead City
Although this is a “splinter tweezer” I like to use this for those annoying small eyebrow hairs. I only use this when I’m touching up my eyebrows and it’s not pricy I say it’s a good price for how it works . I recommend this it’s basically a 2 in 1 product.
Caroline T.
Denver
These tweezers are amazing. They are for splinters but I use them for my eyebrows because it really helps tweeze out those tiny, hard to get, eyebrow hairs. I use this at least once a week. I would buy it again.
Cecilia A.
reno
Affordable. Have had mine for awhile now and still get the job done. I get my eyebrows threaded and this keeps me going in between my eyebrow appointments. I got mine at Walmart and I would buy them again.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I absolutely love these tweezers. They are definitely durable they don't bend they don't break. I have had mine for over 8 years now and have never had to replace it. They are perfect for plucking your eyebrows or when your man gets an ingrown hair. Or if you are like me and are the mother of a son you are constantly pulling out splinters. I always keep my tweezers with me and I wouldn't go with any other brand but Revlon.
natalie s.
Pretty good tweezers but they do not stay sharp for that long. Good for a few months but require repurchasing, which is good for the price I suppose. I like how precise they were because I could really get those hard to reach hairs.
Heidy R.
This is the tweezer I always use! I love the way it’s tip is very convenient. It’s easier to use. Way different from other ones. Use it all the time for different purposes mainly for my eyebrows. Would totally recommend!
Jamie S.
Tweezers are tweezers but sometimes they don’t squeeze properly and with babies I always have to use them for splinters or something stuck in there feet. And the occasional chin hair! I use them multiple times a week. Have a few different pairs here and there. Very affordable
Katelin R.
Davisville, MO
They work the same as almost any tweezers out there! They are very affordable! They help keep your eyebrows looking fresh and in shape! I definitely recommend this to everyone that needs a new pair of tweezers!
Courtney B.
I don't think I can ever go back to a slant-tip tweezer! I can be so much more accurate with these, and they hold up very well. I've had the same pair for about 4 years, now! They are just as strong as the day I bought them.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
How many Tweezers do u own ?

back