BY REVLON #3 in Hair Extensions

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Elastic wrap makes stunning curls easy.

• Attachment: Elastic Band
  • Hair Length: 3.5″

mandie M.
Cordova, AL
These are a must have when you have a bad hair day or want to have an easy up do. They are a good product for the money
Marissa S.
This is a really great product. I love it! I highly recommend this to other people. I always have some at home on hand.
ruby r.
Hair piece felt fake and didnt look real it slipped off a couple of times i returned back to the store where i got it
Jessica F.
Peebles, OH
I use this to put my hair up and fix it and it looks natural its easy to use and super cute for a quick fix hair due
Mary D.
It was hard to get a good match but when you did the we're a life saver it kept me from washing my hair everyday
Jennifer B.
Waterford
I did have this when my hair was brown n i liked it you can make ur hair look dressy by putting it in a ponytail
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This is basically a hair tie with hair on it and it goes on like a hair tie but its hard to hide your hair in it
Carlie D.
Loved these things!! I use to wear them all the timr when i was a kid! They always looked so awesome in my hair.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
My daughter has shirt hair and i use this for her buns. Looks very real and its stylish. They verifty in colours
hannah F.
Looks completely fake. Hard to style, gets matted easily. Hard to comb. Doesn't match hair color. Wouldn't buy.

back