BY REVLON #3 in Hair Extensions

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Elastic wrap makes stunning curls easy.

• Attachment: Elastic Band
  • Hair Length: 3.5″

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Bought this on the cheap at Walmart thought it be cool to try to add to my look. The hair looks so fake and didn't match my natural color. I used it once and it went into a dresser drawer. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Katy M.
Columbus, Ga
The hair is thin. If using for a fuller look, use two. It does not keep its curl. If you are using for a night or two it should be fine, but not for long term or multiple uses. The color choices are limited but pretty.
Suanne B.
West Chester
It was perfect for my purpose. I wanted an up-do for a wedding but my hair was not full enough. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and wrapped the hair the around it and blended my hair in. I loved it.
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
Love the texture of the hair, it feels and looks so real! I was disappointed because I couldn't find a color closer to my natural hair color and had to settle. It's fairly priced too.
Mia R.
Walker, WV
I did hair before I became a sahm,I knew several ladies that used these in their hair,they blend perfectly and give ur hair some extra volume AN length,they are reasonably priced,my only complaint is there should be more color options
Jessica P.
I love these hair ties my only complaint is that they tend to break with my think hair. I try not to wrap them as tight and that seems to help! I use these all the time!
Nada T.
I use to wear these in high school. Yeah, I was quite an odd ball, but I ADORED weaging these on my bun when I wanted something simple and cute. I am 25 now and 10/10 I would buy again!
Melisa R.
Houston
I loved this product, it looks very natural. I got it a the local drugstore and it was very affordable. I used it for parties just when I want to look a little bit more elegant without wasting to much time it's really easy to user and i definitely recommend it
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is okay. It doesn't really stay in my hair and appears unnatural. If I needed something to give me a boost while being covered by my own hair I'd get it. I have naturally straight brown hair. Maybe this will work for someone else. :)))
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
Best hair piece does not look natural it looks like twig hair all of it even if it's a solid color but it gripped tight it's just nothing I would use again

back