BY REVLON

Revlon Spare Hair Twist Hairpiece is fun and flirty! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Regina B.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spare hair saved me onetime I needed a fuller looking ponytail and just didn't have it with my real hair. So I bought a Spare hair and twisted it into my hair and it worked out perfect!! Would recommend it to anyone for prom or any formal or just every day use!! Thanks for your help. Regina Bowen Revlon Spare Hair Twist Hairpiece Medium Brown
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an amazing product. It does what it says it'll do and looks good on too. I do find it pricey but it's worth it. It's expectations will be met. I would recommend this to my friends and family. This brand is the best.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair ties are really good In quality, it holds up my thick hair which is a A + for me because other leading brands break apart
ruby r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair piece felt fake and didnt look real it slipped off a couple of times i returned back to the store where i got it
Heather B.
Louisville
I like how it adds a little volume to your hair but the texture is a little off. Not bad for the price.
Skye S.
Grand Manan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this in my little cousins hair and it made it look so real I bought it at my local drugstore for not to much money her hair type was long black hair I'm really satisfied with this profuse I love it a lot I think it doesn't need any improvement
Victoria I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me ayudan a agarrrarme el cabello en verano cuando hace mucho calor. Son comodas y faciles de usar. lo recomiendo!!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La verdad que este postizo se ve super sintetico. No me gusta para nada el broche resulta incomodo para colocar