BY REVLON #3 in Hair Extensions

Elastic wrap makes stunning curls easy.

• Attachment: Elastic Band
  • Hair Length: 3.5″

Buy on Amazon
Sonia M.
Coachella, CA
Honestly does the job if you’re having a lazy day and still want to look acceptable to society when you step out of your house. These where all the rave in my church a while back and they are making a comeback. Good price for the product you’re getting, and they last a good while if you don’t link it up or use products on it. May be hard to find your exact shade of hair through.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
As much as I hate to admit it if you can find the exact color of your hair these don't look too bad if your hair is short enough it doesn't stick out or is tucked but if the color isn't exact this is totally tacky!! Or if you can see your hair not blended in the bun lol
Mashayla F.
I was definitely worried it wouldn't look right in my hair, I was wrong! It couldn't have looked better and real! I have thin hair and this gave it that extra fill! I highly recommend this product! It gives your hair the extra volume!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I bought this product to add some curls to a bun I was creating for a dance. The hair within the hair tie itself seems to tangle right up causing the bun to look a bit messy, but I was going for a messy bun at the time so there was no problem there. As it becomes tangled it tends to look like fake hair, frizzing out in every direction. Great concept just needs a better hair ingredient.
Regina B.
Columbus
Spare hair saved me onetime I needed a fuller looking ponytail and just didn't have it with my real hair. So I bought a Spare hair and twisted it into my hair and it worked out perfect!! Would recommend it to anyone for prom or any formal or just every day use!! Thanks for your help. Regina Bowen Revlon Spare Hair Twist Hairpiece
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
these never last long lol but they're affordable for a lot and they don't cause knotting or anything. i always buy these whenever i run out and will continue to. I usually get them from walmart or target and definitely recommend to others, in fact i keep at least one extra on my wrist for anyone who might need one!
Aishwarya M.
livonia, MI
Not me, but I use it for my mom's hair. It works pretty well to round out her buns and give her buns more volume which is primarily what we use it for. It's also nice because the hairpiece keeps her hair neat and tidy and doesn't show frizz. It's quite easy to use once you've gotten the hand of it.
Alex A.
I use these religiously in middle school. Now, though I think they would be part of a comedic early 2000's costume. I do remember when I had them that the "hair" would have a weird texture after repeated used. I would pass on these just for style's sake.
Melisa R.
Houston
I loved this product, it looks very natural. I got it a the local drugstore and it was very affordable. I used it for parties just when I want to look a little bit more elegant without wasting to much time it's really easy to user and i definitely recommend it
Dawn W.
I purchased this off eBay had a wonderful price and I was amazed at work high quality product it was I actually have this hair all tangled up and I could brush it out with my own hair brush and the product didn't destroy itself this is a great product