Revlon Spare Hair Twist Hairpiece

Elastic wrap makes stunning curls easy.

• Attachment: Elastic Band
  • Hair Length: 3.5″

How can I receive this product?
Why do only some stores carry these?
Start your review of Revlon Spare Hair Twist Hairpiece!
Rochester, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this little thing! Its add tons of class to normal whimpy hair for only pennies! Look prom night ready even when your in your pjs. This is easy fun and can make you look and feel like a million bucks with out the hours in the salon..a must have for me! Thanks Revlon!
Gold bar , WA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love this since I cut my hair short it can make my bun look more full it’s a little shiny so it’s kinda noticeable and not exactly my hair color but it’s great for the price
Moore, OK
I love wearing hair pieces that make my hair look longer or fuller...This piece adds so much depth to my bun!! I get so many compliments when I wear this out so that is why I am leaving 5 stars. It is pretty cheap so its worth just getting and playing around with different styles.
Altoona , PA
This is a Simple Accessory added to Anyone's Day. This is Synthetic, So you do need to be Gentle with it. It will turn out looking however you treat it. Switch your Hairstyle Up Anytime You Want! Not intended for everyday use tho because it is Synthetic Hair.
Albuquerque, NM
I used to use these a lot when I was younger and wanted to give myself a cute updo. So the hair is synthetic of course but not a good type of synthetic. From what I remember they tangle really easily and have the "fake" look. I would recommend them to younger teenage girls to have fun with their hair, but not for everyday use.
Salem, OR
I bought this product to add some curls to a bun I was creating for a dance. The hair within the hair tie itself seems to tangle right up causing the bun to look a bit messy, but I was going for a messy bun at the time so there was no problem there. As it becomes tangled it tends to look like fake hair, frizzing out in every direction. Great concept just needs a better hair ingredient.
Louisville, KY
1,244 reviews
I used to use this all the time when I was younger and had very short hair! I totally forgot about these! These are great as long as you take care of them. The only downside I ever really had was they get tangley and when that happens, it gets more frizzy and starts to look fake. But as long as you keep it hanging up on something when not using it and brush it a little bit every once in a while, it will hold. For fake hair it really isn't that bad of a product.
Coachella, CA
Honestly does the job if you’re having a lazy day and still want to look acceptable to society when you step out of your house. These where all the rave in my church a while back and they are making a comeback. Good price for the product you’re getting, and they last a good while if you don’t link it up or use products on it. May be hard to find your exact shade of hair through.
I purchased this off eBay had a wonderful price and I was amazed at work high quality product it was I actually have this hair all tangled up and I could brush it out with my own hair brush and the product didn't destroy itself this is a great product
Chattanooga , TN
Bought this on the cheap at Walmart thought it be cool to try to add to my look. The hair looks so fake and didn't match my natural color. I used it once and it went into a dresser drawer. I wouldn't recommend this product.