BY REVLON

Illuminate - deep pore cleansing refresh and revitalize your complexion with this convenient facial sauna from revlon spa. It will gently open your pores allowing you to deep clean and moisturize your skin restoring it to its natural radiance. Use the nasal inhaler cone to cleanse nasal passages with relaxing therapeutic steam. 1. 2 step sauna 2. 2 cones included (facial & nasal) 3. Hot soothing mist 4. Thermostatically controlled switch 5. Measuring cup 6. Ac powered see more...

Laura L.
Miami
we all want to have a mini spa in the comfort of our home, but better still we always want to have the best products within our reach and L'oreal always brings us the best such as this product that will make our beauty routines a lifestyle
Paola F.
Sivar
A magic product that helps my pores stay clean and fresh, without wasting so much time and money on facials, just in the comfort of my home. I love to use it once or twice a week with a mask, to keep my face fresh and radiant, like the face of a baby.
Yodarlin L.
This is a true homemade spa you can feel relaxed and with a super clean face since after taking steam you can remove all black spots and imperfections really recommend it for those who like a cute face!
Yosdina G.
Excelente vaporizador y más cuando se tiene los poros cerrado así permite una mejor higiene más profunda y permite más fácil manejo para la extracción de los poros
Shannon L.
United Kingdom
Have only ever used this twice as my mother Owns it but when I have used it it had been amazing!! Well above expectations, hoping to buy one myself soon!
Omnia M.
Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner i love the color.. I want to. Buy all color.. It last for long time and get me tge perfect look ♥️♥️♥️
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Not too hot and not too cold.. just the average for a great skin ! So easy to use and gets hotter fast so you don t spend much time on it
Mahlatse M.
I love this facial sauna had mine for couple of years now and it still works perfectly, it steams away all excess oil in the face.
Daniella H.
It was really nice my sister got it for me at a great price. It was everything I expected. She bought it on amazon
Minerdi D.
is so good to take out the points in your face but desidratate you and you need to be carreful but feel really good