BY REVLON

Illuminate - deep pore cleansing refresh and revitalize your complexion with this convenient facial sauna from revlon spa. It will gently open your pores allowing you to deep clean and moisturize your skin restoring it to its natural radiance. Use the nasal inhaler cone to cleanse nasal passages with relaxing therapeutic steam. 1. 2 step sauna 2. 2 cones included (facial & nasal) 3. Hot soothing mist 4. Thermostatically controlled switch 5. Measuring cup 6. Ac powered see more...

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Easy to use: Fill reservoir with water. Turn the unit on with the On/Off switch. Green indicator light glows when unit is operating. Steams when ready to be used. Innovative splash guard - prevents water from accidentally splashing your face. Includes inhaler cone - helps cleanse nasal passages with relaxing therapeutic steam.
Emily I.
Love! Love! This product I use it all the time especially before I wear facial masks or go to bed one of my all time favorites out of the items I use in my daily routine! I would totally buy it again!
Lindi W.
Paducah, KY
I thought this looked a little scary and silly at first, but I still had to try it. I have to say I was not disappointed, this felt pretty amazing and helped open up my pores. This even comes in handy when you have a cold! :)
Guadalupe F.
fairburn
I wanna keep trying this but I don't have one I used my cousins for like a week. It's really affective, very usable for your skin. It's gentle just need to know how to use it. There could be improvement.
Valeria R.
Winderemere
I really love this product because it helped my face look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she loved it and now she wants to keep on using it!!
Kirsten M.
Cooper City
Love this it gets rid of any blemishes,pimples,black heads and white heads and also leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smoothe and I have notice a beautiful natural glow to my skin that I love!!
Teresa A.
This product makes my face really weird and I don't like it. It feels like I'm sticking my face in the dishwasher after it's finished with the load of dishes
Javira A.
I use this on a weekly basis helps when I do my facials mixed with my origins products this then a mask and im alllll brand new again
Marixibelle C.
Revlon Spa Facial Sauna I want to try this product can I find it in Walmart? How much is it? Lastly has anyone tried it
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Lo he usado en varias ocasiones de verdad que si funciona, abre y limpia tus poros y elimina toda impureza que tiene tu cutis.